If i could i would sent to all of you my Qiraji Battle Tank, but still not able to send pictures lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Edit: Welp, posted it. Lets see it not get any attention and get buried with downvotes. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742984524
    Haha man I guess they really do pick forum MVPs based on their ability to kiss Blizzard's ass don't they? "It's a choice" Give me a fucking break with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Haha man I guess they really do pick forum MVPs based on their ability to kiss Blizzard's ass don't they? "It's a choice" Give me a fucking break with this shit.
    Pretty much, it's also a choice for blizzard to actually make this game fun again, and in doing so listen to their customers...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Panikrull View Post
    If i could i would sent to all of you my Qiraji Battle Tank, but still not able to send pictures lol
    You are able to now. I believe it's only 10 posts needed to post images.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well it's been up for a couple of hours and it doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as I'd hoped. I'd like to be able to continue to reply to some of the comments defending the respawn timers but I need to go to bed soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You are able to now. I believe it's only 10 posts needed to post images.

See this?

Got the Egg from Ragnaros today in FL. Once I get the druid toy, Im finished with that place for a while.

Last edited by vii; 2016-03-18 at 04:03 PM.

That MVP is a moron "put some time in to it"... lol! Mount have 0.05% drop chance. If you do it with 1 char can easly takes you about century to get it and in that century you will waste few thousand of hours of looking pretty and doing noting Main issue becomes that people are done with WoD and now have 489543058 alts mostly for milking garrisons and farming world boss mounts. Its no big deal to wait for oonda/galleon spawn on 1 or 2 chars /week... however on all... no way! and farming bonus rolls on all... I currently have over 50 90+ chars that i could farm this bosses with (over multiple accounts), while i could do few of them together, my main account have 35 90+ chars, so at least that many time i would need to wait for boss to spawn, 2h for oondasta + 2h for galleon + 45min for nalak/sha/ruk. thas 5 hours to do world bosses _ONCE_. If i would do with all chars weekly it could take me 175 hours OR thats 7.2 days (yes more then a week) of playing 24/7 and on top of that with 0.5% drop chance it might still take me few years to get all 5 mounts... that is stupid and retarded desig.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Crepe literally wouldn't have green text if he didn't have a brown nose, that guy is ridiculous. I don't check the wow forums much anymore but he was always the epitome of asskisser.

Good post Rothex, and spot on with your reasonings and concerns. I'd like to be able to farm these mounts myself but with the spawn times what they are I rarely if ever bother to check now, not home enough to waste the very limited amount of time I have to play on sitting on a flying mount over an open field for 2 hours.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    just when I thinking to bid 609k on:

I see 2 Lunarfall Cavedweller in my bag and this happen:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Good post Rothex, and spot on with your reasonings and concerns. I'd like to be able to farm these mounts myself but with the spawn times what they are I rarely if ever bother to check now, not home enough to waste the very limited amount of time I have to play on sitting on a flying mount over an open field for 2 hours.
    Thanks! And be sure to comment about that. The more constructive feedback posts it gets the better it is. It'd be great to have heaps of people give feedback on it, rather than just me ranting in a wall of text .

Plus at the extra time of writing this Kaivax, that community manager who posts random shit, is currently posting random shit replies to useless threads. At least I have the hope that it was read

I'd post my support but I'm pretty sure I'm still banned from the forums.

Hard to believe right?

See this?
    That's what we see.

That's what we see.
    What else you need to see?

I'll try to keep the thread alive Rothex. It's hard on US forums because of the amount of random threads about crap like how bad Blizzard is at literally everything.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

What else you need to see?
    Nothing. If you wanted to post a screen shot, you've managed to do it. Welcome to the party.

Nothing. If you wanted to post a screen shot, you've managed to do it. Welcome to the party.
    Thank you!

Deleted
    reading that thread made me glad that I got my Sha mount in like 67 tries without even farming it. 2k+ tries on all those bosses is nuts, can't even be bothered to do them on my main char due to respawn times.

ot: got ironbound wraith charger or whatever it's called from the TW vendor, always loved this mount so I'm happy I got it finally.

also got the ugly mythic archimonde mount which I'll probably never use this week.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2016-03-16 at 05:59 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephostopkek View Post
    reading that thread made me glad that I got my Sha mount in like 67 tries without even farming it. 2k+ tries on all those bosses is nuts, can't even be bothered to do them on my main char due to respawn times.

ot: got ironbound wraith charger or whatever it's called from the TW vendor, always loved this mount so I'm happy I got it finally.

also got the ugly archimonde mount which I'll probably never use this week.
    as much I would run heroic archie for the mount, that's my real reason why I never want to run him, even thou I need atoc from him, the only thing that I don't want is the mount, so the first thing I get it ill trash it in my bank, never to be seen again

10+ Year Old Account
    He's talking about the mythic Archie mount, and you could always just not do the quest to get the Grove Warden ...

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    as much I would run heroic archie for the mount, that's my real reason why I never want to run him, even thou I need atoc from him, the only thing that I don't want is the mount, so the first thing I get it ill trash it in my bank, never to be seen again
    Why don't you just learn it for the mount number and don't assign it to your favourite mounts so you never have to ride the thing? Problem solved :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple