Deleted
    Dont know if you can call the Black on more HOLY ( was certanily the hardest to get of them ) and the plagued one i got no idea, but i think it might just be to throw somewhat of a bone to mount collectors and that one probaly had to most outcry to be put into the game again. ( just my guess )

ZG mounts came back cause of the new ZG beeing put in and they where already to fare in on BMAH with LK and such mounts, that there where no reason not to reput them back ingame again.

End note (i got 2xtigers ½ day between and like 2xraptors ) ( Both Naxx mounts, when naxx was new ) and i personally dont mind stuff getting put back into the game, as long as its fair for all parties ( like CM sets should then also return, and probaly some more stuff )

Deleted
    After so many runs with so many toons, I got all 3 of them at the same day.
    Dunno what I have done, to push my carma that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceen View Post

Enjoy waiting 2 years for another rare mount!

Gz tho )
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Enjoy waiting 2 years for another rare mount!

Gz tho )
    Haha, that's exactly what happened to me. Got Invincible, Mimiron's Head and Drake of the South Wind within 1 week time and all with measly 31 kills, but almost half an year later and I haven't looted anything at all since. Karazhan's horse closing in on 500 kills (a mount that everyone and their mother has), Dragon Soul drakes over 100 kills, waiting for the Sha mount in my server's BMAH since expansion launch and still nothing in sight. RNGesus doesn't play around
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-04-05 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Haha, that's exactly what happened to me. Got Invincible, Mimiron's Head and Drake of the South Wind within the same week and all with measly 31 kills, but almost half an year later and I haven't looted anything at all since. Karazhan's horse closing in on 500 kills, Dragon Soul drakes over 100 kills, waiting for the Sha mount in my server's BMAH since expansion launch and still nothing in sight. RNGesus doesn't play around

Pretty much the same,
    the week i've got invi, before getting it, i got Rivendare, VoA mount, Onyxia drake.
    Now 6 months later, im yet to see another rare mount.
    I farm Mimi's head, DS, only B12 and the rare from DW, got the other heroic one during Cata, and Alystrazor.
    Kills getting close to 200 on each, kinda ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceen View Post

Well you beat me. I got both mimiron and invincible a week a part but I beat you when that was. Back in November, yours january :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Seems weird that they'd allow the plagued one but somehow feel that the black one is "more holy" and thus won't be available?

Well, if they do not add it to the BMAH, I'll settle for the Sha mount then...after the zulian tiger that is. Damned thing is almost done escaping me!! *muhaha*
    I believe the reasoning behind it was the same as not allowing the Grand Crusader mount, 50 attempts left with no deaths from ToGC 25 man heroic, in the game. It was harder to make sure 25 people never died on a boss in the raid than with 10 man. They allow the plague because it was really easy to get and allows for 1 of the 2 to be obtainable while keeping the harder one unobtainable.
    Captnandcoke
    "I wish I could trade my heart for another liver, so then I could drink more and care less"

<The Horsemen> #1 9 Hour A Week Guild
    Twitch - Captnandcoke
    Armory - Captnandcoke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Haha, that's exactly what happened to me. Got Invincible, Mimiron's Head and Drake of the South Wind within 1 week time and all with measly 31 kills, but almost half an year later and I haven't looted anything at all since. Karazhan's horse closing in on 500 kills (a mount that everyone and their mother has), Dragon Soul drakes over 100 kills, waiting for the Sha mount in my server's BMAH since expansion launch and still nothing in sight. RNGesus doesn't play around
    I guess talking about it brought me luck! After a long drought of no mounts dropping I finally was able to get one of the dragons from Dragon Soul: Life-Binder's Handmaiden

10+ Year Old Account

The last mount I needed for the chieve.
    Now ICC

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Onyxian Drake and Experiment 12-B have dropped so far this week!

Deleted
    Pre Accountwide Mounts i killed Aoenaxx on an alt who couldn't afford the expensive riding skill. A few weeks later i got another Aeonaxx spawn on my main :F ..

http://imgur.com/zWGb5K2

Here u can see 2x Nakk Mounts, i already knew this mount and while farming savage blood he spawned 2x and i started a grp via the premade group tool

http://imgur.com/8O9SZ8W,ubd1JqU

Last edited by mmoc48d68a6071; 2015-04-13 at 05:16 PM.

http://imgur.com/a/313pp heres my latest pwnies , been quite lucky. I hope to get 1 mount a month or so and il be really happy

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I decided to go try soloing Elegon. All went well except one of his pylons didn't spawn, a couple of resets later and I was sick of it, so asked a friend to come, he passed, bless his soul, when I told him he didn't have too:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    So, I decided to go try soloing Elegon. All went well except one of his pylons didn't spawn, a couple of resets later and I was sick of it, so asked a friend to come, he passed, bless his soul, when I told him he didn't have too:
    Congrats maaaan.. 119 kills and no mount yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefi21 View Post
    Congrats maaaan.. 119 kills and no mount yet
    Thanks. My remaning raid boss mounts (that i actively farm) are all "unlucky" on Rarity. 132 on Alysrazor so far, I could go more but only run full Firelands clears and only do them on my 100s nowadays.

Not one to post here but this was just too good... unbelievably good.

I've been farming the Time-Lost Proto Drake all of March and finally got it on Saturday, March 28th at 5:07 PM EDT... but that's not why I'm posting, however.

After the TLPD, I moved onto camping Aeonaxx and was fortunate to slay him for the Phosphorescent Stone Drake on Thursday, April 2nd at 6:44 PM EDT... just five days later... but that's also not why I'm posting here.

What's so damn amazing is that, after Aeonaxx, I moved onto camping the Edge of Reality for the recently introduced Voidtalon of the Dark Star... and the portal spawned for me on Thursday, April 2nd at 8:23 PM EDT… NOT QUITE TWO HOURS AFTER MY AEONAXX KILL!!!

I'm not here to show off -- again, am not one to post here -- but instead to encourage those of you looking to add the rarespawns to your collections.

I posted details, etc. on my stupid little blog at fata13xception.com

Other mounts I've collected since October 2014 incl. the Swift Spectral Tiger, the Raven Lord, the Swift White Hawkstrider, the Mottled Meadowstomper, the Armored Razzashi Raptor, the Pureblood Fire Hawk, and Poundfist.
    Last edited by fata13xception; 2015-04-07 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fata13xception View Post
    Not one to post here but this was just too good... unbelievably good.

I've been farming the Time-Lost Proto Drake all of March and finally got it on Saturday, March 28th at 5:07 PM EDT... but that's not why I'm posting, however.

After the TLPD, I moved onto camping Aeonaxx and was fortunate to slay him for the Phosphorescent Stone Drake on Thursday, April 2nd at 6:44 PM EDT... just five days later... but that's also not why I'm posting here.

What's so damn amazing is that, after Aeonaxx, I moved onto camping the Edge of Reality for the recently introduced Voidtalon of the Dark Star... and the portal spawned for me on Thursday, April 2nd at 8:23 PM EDT… NOT QUITE TWO HOURS AFTER MY AEONAXX KILL!!!

I'm not here to show off -- again, am not one to post here -- but instead to encourage those of you looking to add the rarespawns to your collections.

I posted details, etc. on my stupid little blog at fata13xception.com

Other mounts I've collected since October 2014 incl. the Swift Spectral Tiger, the Raven Lord, the Swift White Hawkstrider, the Mottled Meadowstomper, the Armored Razzashi Raptor, the Pureblood Fire Hawk, and Poundfist.
    Aeonaxx...my baby...one day you will be mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    Aeonaxx...my baby...one day you will be mine.
    I believe [44,43] to be a solid campsite (Stonecore entrance elevation) as it's in the vicinity of two spawn points.

Increase your view distance to Ultra (for NPCScan) and use a /tar macro that alerts you and plays a sound.

Good luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fata13xception View Post
    I believe [44,43] to be a solid campsite (Stonecore entrance elevation) as it's in the vicinity of two spawn points.

Increase your view distance to Ultra (for NPCScan) and use a /tar macro that alerts you and plays a sound.

Good luck.
    I know that zone well...56 consecutive days of doing nothing else in WOW but camp Aeonaxx...4 fake Aeonaxx NPC_scan sightings (he was already mounted), 21 Bloodseekers taunting me, 2 fellow campers giving up, 1 walking in after I was already there for 3 weeks and getting Aeonaxx 5 days later, 2 level 82-83 casually mounting Aeonaxx and spamming general chat about how surprised they were from getting a mount...Yeah...the nightmare was real...until the camper that got it before me felt pity on me and helped me camp it and 2 days later I got the mount...after a bug that didn't allow me to loot and an entire night waiting for a GM (but at least I got it!).
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-04-07 at 04:07 PM.

I had an hour to kill tonight so I took my DK out for a spell. First stop, Al Akir, nothing. Then off to Malygos 25, and there we go, Azure Drake down. After that, I hearthed, went to Shatt, flew down to Sethekk Halls, and well well well, after many months of trying, there's a Raven Lord for me as well. Went to Onyxia and Strath from there but no such luck sadly.

In the morning I'll head to Onyxia, Al Akir, and Malygos 10 on my warrior, and see if he can't add something to the list.