Page 5 of 441 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was lucky once and got ashes first kill on a new account, other than that, I've not gotten any rares apart from those 100% raid ones :s

Deleted

I always wanted the old one, this one is ugly BUT that feel when you saw it(any rare mount) in loot is just great.
    Last edited by mmocd904226920; 2013-07-26 at 08:33 PM.

Number 4 dropped

10+ Year Old Account
    Had it for good 15 seconds or so But hey, won it and looted it anyway
    Won it, rolled for lols, traded and gave to the second highest roll since as you can see from the screenie, I already ride invincible. Rolling on other rare mounts and actually keeping them would be an asshole move imo I still do come to rare mount farms to help people and always pass on mirmiron's head too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Had it for good 15 seconds or so But hey, won it and looted it anyway
    Won it, rolled for lols, traded and gave to the second highest roll since as you can see from the screenie, I already ride invincible. Rolling on other rare mounts and actually keeping them would be an asshole move imo I still do come to rare mount farms to help people and always pass on mirmiron's head too.
    wow i am never that lucky on rolls, most mounts I got were won cause I solo them instance or raid. seen invincible drop twice and lost both rolls, never seen mimiron head drop... same for flametalon, experiment 12b, south winds, etc.... still never giving up hope to see them drop and win rolls.

Deleted
    God, I get so jealous when I see all these mounts! One day..one day something rare will drop for me =D

Deleted
    My friend got it, the same run he got the last shard for shadowmourne. Or actully he didnt win the mount but he bought it for 80k g and the mount from the shadowmourne quest. Which i pretty cheap if you think about the prices today on the black market AH.

Deleted
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/e3rc.jpg/

Needles to say , afteer 220 kills and in total of 2 maybe 3 years of farming. I.Have.Obtained, THE MOST AWESOME MOUNT EVER!

Yes i gave away 150k...:O

Ran ICC's for a few friend's Shadowmournes. Always stated that the mount and the shards were reserved.

Winning Ashes of Al'ar with a 47 roll, and I was taking a break from raiding back then. You could say I was hated for a while

Decided to go into TK for some Monk transmog and Ashes drops...again

Insane roll offs for one of our weekly Mimirion Head runs back in Wrath. A few 97's, 2 98's and my 99.

Doing my weekly shard run on my Monk, and a 1% Mimirion's Head drops. One pug got lucky.

Every time I did the Argent Crusade dailies, I'd idle in Bor's Breath for 10 mins or so. 5 months later, it spawns.

Got lucky in my first weekend camp. When it spawned, I flew past another camper on a 150% flier and mounted on Aeonus.

I've been soloing Aylsrazor from almost around the time of MoP release. About 4 months before the mount dropped I started soloing it on 5 alts weekly as well.

After a couple of months of soloing Ony several times a week, it dropped.

I ran Sethetkk Halls with a Druid guildmate for 3 months or so, never saw a drop. A month or so into Cata, it dropped.

Took 21 statues to finally get a real one.

Took around 110 solves or so. Got this and the Grey Camel in the same day!

Last edited by IdTheDemon; 2013-08-09 at 08:41 AM.

So jealous of your mount collection, I would be ecstatic with one or 2 of those mounts.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Onyxian Drake after 160+ pulls last night. Still no sign of Ashes or Karazhan mount after a similar pull number.

Deleted
    Got a little collection, got more screenshots on my other pc.

- Fingerprints

I got my Ashes of Al'ar today!

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently Procrastinating

I've posted this before but it doesn't make it any less interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have the screenshot (as it didnt happen to me, but hey) but I was on skype with someone, complaining about how Onyxia never gives me what I want (the mount) and my friend laughs and goes "i should go try". Two minutes later, i get linked it in game

SONOFABITCH.

hahaha. I was reallllllly peeved for a good few minutes, as he has a large collection of mounts anyway, and i have always adored onyxia's model (id ride her everywhere even if she were a petstore mount). He tried to console me by telling me how average she looked while in flight. Didnt help. Ugh

Still have yet to get any of the mounts any of you have. /qq.

Deleted
    Sometimes you're just lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure I posted in this forum already (click the pictures for larger images).

Last edited by Promethieus; 2013-08-18 at 01:25 AM.

Just looted my 215th mount, Invincible. Only have Rivendare's Deathcharger, Mimiron's Head, Drake of the South Wind and Aeonaxx for pre-MoP Dungeon/Raid mounts.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-08-19 at 03:23 AM.