Deleted
    Finally, Ultraxion decided to be nice. http://i.imgur.com/5Xe7xk9.jpg
    93 solo kills, and when was around 60 on that count, I added 3 more chars to do it on weekly, so did it on my druid, and 3 DKs each week, never saw it drop during raiding DS weekly either.

Now got Blazing Drake left and Mimiron's head.. I doubt I'll feel like gearing up two of those DKs to enough to do those two too tho
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2014-07-13 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I didnt play for a month because of real life issues, and its finally a bit better. I thought to myself, I have a feeling the alysrazor mount is going to drop.

It did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Gratz, but you make me sad. Got Experiment B today aswell, but it took me 437 kills and you say "finally" after 93.
    Yea, 93 solo kills, I also raided DS each week since it got released until MoP, sometimes two chars a week, and it never dropped for us, never saw it drop while doing runs in MoP either, so meh. Finally fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post

Im so happy right now:
    Unrelated but I have to ask, what swords are those that you mogged?

Got Stonecore Drake on the last run of a night
    Got the Vortex Pinnacle drake first run of it - which i'm glad about because the run back to reset was going to be a PITA

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzycakes View Post
    Got Stonecore Drake on the last run of a night
    Got the Vortex Pinnacle drake first run of it - which i'm glad about because the run back to reset was going to be a PITA

Doesnt matter now, but just jump off the edge and the wind takes you back to the start.

That Mount took me over 160 kills...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Doesnt matter now, but just jump off the edge and the wind takes you back to the start.

That Mount took me over 160 kills...
    I would not have figured that out so quickly.

In other news after 50 kills shared between toon I got my Onyxia mount which is 1 more off the list. 2 more until 200 mounts

Many rare drops later.

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Yea, 93 solo kills, I also raided DS each week since it got released until MoP, sometimes two chars a week, and it never dropped for us, never saw it drop while doing runs in MoP either, so meh. Finally fits.
    I raided one character weekly. I got saw the 12B-1 drop once in raid. I did not get it. The mount on the last boss dropped once and I did win that one, mainly because most of my guilides let me have it. Only a few rolled against me but I rolled a 90+ number. I haven't gone in to solo yet. I figured might be easy once expansion hits and take a level 100 in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Consider upgrading your potato into a PC :>
    I guess its Alani (?)
    Uppgrading in a month when I got money
    Yes, that's Alani

I cannot imagine how painful it is to farm skyshards now that the sprites got wiped out. I mean yeah I guess now everything has a chance in the vale to drop them but still. Glad I just bit the bullet and bought mine.

Finally got Al'ar after close to 300 kills between 7 alts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I cannot imagine how painful it is to farm skyshards now that the sprites got wiped out. I mean yeah I guess now everything has a chance in the vale to drop them but still. Glad I just bit the bullet and bought mine.
    People are selling Alani for 15-20k on my realm so at this point buying it is a viable option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    That mount looks amasing. And you reminded me to do LK
    Once they make it so you can skip the green dragon, I'mma be farming that shit once a week
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    finally after many many runs on main and 17 alts

Imgur picture quality is disgusting btw.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-07-23 at 10:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I've been farming on three toons (nearly) everyday for about a month. I'm glad to have one of the mounts down, now I just need to farm one of the bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Once they make it so you can skip the green dragon, I'mma be farming that shit once a week
    Actually, if you clear 11/12 on 10 man normal on an alt, then you can just grp up with that alt each week, enter the instance on 25 man and switch while inside to hc. Voila, now you only have to do LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    They are doing so with 6.0. The door behind Dreamwalker will always be automatically open.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can not believe that people are not familiar with extending save.

Quick guide:

1. Kill all bosses up to the boss you want to continuously farm ON AN ALT. For instance, in ICC, kill 11/12 bosses. Not solo, just do it in any group. MUST BE NORMAL MODE ALL THE WAY!
    2. Don't kill the last boss this week, wait for raid resets.
    3. Next week you log your alt and check Raid Info. You will have an expired raid with 11/12 bosses dead. Click EXTEND and that raid will be active.
    4. Invite a friend to your group and have that friend invite your Main or w/e char you solo in this case LK with.
    5. Keep your alt in the group and enter the raid. It will say 11/12 bosses are dead. Set Heroic difficulty INSIDE the raid.
    6. Kill the boss and pray for loot.
    7. Next week, simply repeat this step. Extend that 11/12 save every week.

NOTE! Three important things:
    1. When you create a save, it MUST be in normal mode. If ANY boss is killed HC, this save will not work properly.
    2. Your alt who is the "saveholder" can never kill the boss for as long you want the save. He must simply stand by holding your save.
    3. This works for all raids pre-Cataclysm if you want HC mode inside. You can do LK hc this way but not Firelands/Cataclysm heroic. You can of course keep farming normal mode bosses for cataclysm raids.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail