Deleted
    I got Grand Black War Mammoth today
    http://imgur.com/aiV8tQy

And last friday i got White Polar Bear, but i dont have a screenshot of getting that

Don't have a screenshot but HC Deathwing mount last week and normal Deathwing mount this week from the same regular run with same group. I was not popular for my jamminess lol.
    Worst for me is the Huolon mount - nearly 700 kills now and no a sniff of it.
    Last edited by Hatredsheart; 2014-08-19 at 09:28 PM.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Best mount ingame 1/1.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    The ones from raids yes those will show up. But the world boss ones gets a big "no" from me.
    Like Caligulove wrote: The Galleon mount actually did show up on the Beta BMAH, so it's entirely possible that the Sha mount will do so, too.

I was about to start Archaeology on my alt rogue and.. I spotted an ICC group wanting a last DPS

I just had a mountgasm, never thought I'd get this. It's by far my favorite mount in the game.

After who knows how many kills, I had a mini heart attack last night
    http://imgur.com/7G9fixs
    http://imgur.com/0PiaOnS
    Kiss my waggle

Got Drake of the North Wind a couple of days ago from Vortex Pinnacle. Next to Sethekk Halls it is one of the dungeons I hate going to. At 211 mounts now.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    in the past week we have had two people post heavenly onyx cloud serpent and galleon mounts, after a very long time without them, last reset someone in our sha raid group got the mount also. I have a feeling they stealth increased the drop chance, still very low, probably around 0.5%, instead of the 0.0001% chance or whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyzarus View Post
    in the past week we have had two people post heavenly onyx cloud serpent and galleon mounts, after a very long time without them, last reset someone in our sha raid group got the mount also. I have a feeling they stealth increased the drop chance, still very low, probably around 0.5%, instead of the 0.0001% chance or whatever it was.
    With such a high sample size there's no other explanation!

/s

Deleted
    no need to be a douche, was just stating a shift in drops. wont have a high sample size from 1 -2 weeks, we will see how it pans out. from 0 - 4 in a week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    With such a high sample size there's no other explanation!
    Of course it doesn't say much, but to be honest, I already wondered too if it could be that they slightly increased the drop rate after going through this thread and some raids lately. Nobody claimed that it's actually a fact.

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account

Newest, Experiment 12-B if you don't recognise it.

@Malania: Awesome. Now *that* one is rare, I've never seen it in game.

Finally finished Brawlers's Guild just now. Really Hexos and Ahoo'ru are the only 2 hard fights, and both of them stonewalled me for a long time.

Deleted
    I got it the same day that I looted Ashes of Alar so lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Of course it doesn't say much, but to be honest, I already wondered too if it could be that they slightly increased the drop rate after going through this thread and some raids lately. Nobody claimed that it's actually a fact.
    Well, it's just silly to post it imo. You can't base something from 2 drops in a week. Not everyone that plays WoW browses these forums + if the drop rate was increased why aren't people posting Nalak, Oondasta, Galleon etc? Unless it becomes clear like the Onyxian drake which was originally something like 1/500 suddenly showing up everywhere I doubt they would've increased the drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    @Malania: Awesome. Now *that* one is rare, I've never seen it in game.

Finally finished Brawlers's Guild just now. Really Hexos and Ahoo'ru are the only 2 hard fights, and both of them stonewalled me for a long time.
    Ran through all the default bosses on my 585 Fury Warrior today, was amusing killing stuff so fast. Forgot I was even at Hexos until the fight started so never did get around to moving my Storm Bolt and Heroic Strike binds to the more accessible 4 and 5 keys. Think I downed him in 35 seconds or so though. Ahoo'ru would have been finished 20 seconds faster if the game had registered the 3rd GoK as having charged him after my BS.