Invincible dropped for me today I have wanted this mount since wrath but never made it to LK25H got stuck on sindy and never progressed past that. Been farming it on and off since mid pandaria. Needless to say im pretty happy right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    153 attempts, coulda been worse, but I hope I get the others sooner:

What an interesting addon, what addon tells you attempts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    What an interesting addon, what addon tells you attempts?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rarity

Quote Originally Posted by Kumode View Post
    Excellent. Thank you, now I know when to offically complain when I am overdue!

10+ Year Old Account
    You might need to manually input kill numbers for some mounts/pets. A lot of them are on the statistics tab of the achievement panel though (or armory). The number rarity uses is account wide, so you gotta add them all up (or increment the number in rarity on each character checked)

First mount I got in awhile!

On my rogue, 16 kills(8h 8n) and hunter 40 kills(22h 18n). 3rd time I saw it, 3rd time's the charm or 56 is! :P

Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2015-04-25 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    As I joined that group, I complained that for all these invasions and garrison bosses that I`ve done, I was yet to recieve a mount.

3 more to go.

Deleted
    I can't really complain this expansion. Every single raid mount I ever wanted I have looted within a reasonable/few amount of kills. I have been playing WOW since Vanilla and always had horrible stories to tell about my lack of luck with mounts but this expansion has completely turned things around. I will never again complain about RNG in raid mount drops!

Elegon was extremely kind to drop his mount after 18 kills and then a Garrison WB dropped the Smoky Direwolf. Some days the stars just seem perfectly aligned.

Got a few mounts this weekend. Panther mount from ZG dropped. And got the garrison missions that reward Halaa Battle Tokens, so I was able to get both of those PVP mounts. Thought I would never be able to get those as Halaa is basically dead in terms of PVP.

Not really screenshot worthy but I just joined a random group for one of the Garrison bosses and three of us ended up with mount drops. Two other folks got the Garn Steelmaw. I got a Shadowhide Pearltusk. Actually rather pleased with the coloring on it.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Got this bad boy on my first attempt, for a second I thought the drop chance must of been increased by a lot, but it wasn't so I guess I was just insanely lucky. I would trade all my rare mounts for mims head and invincible though.

Quote Originally Posted by tablespecd View Post
    Got this bad boy on my first attempt, for a second I thought the drop chance must of been increased by a lot, but it wasn't so I guess I was just insanely lucky. I would trade all my rare mounts for mims head and invincible though.
    I got them :P both at 8 kills each. I would trade them both for the pink love rocket though.

Found Pathrunner up this morning, which is the first world rare I've found in WoD amazingly.

Deleted
    I decided I was going to get the Void Talon yesterday and after getting home I casually jumped around to a few spawns and server hopped on and off not really thinking I would find anything.

Stumbled upon a group called Free Candy in the finder and figured lets see... what do I see but a portal to the right of me in Frostfire Ridge near the ogres so I run down the hill I was stood on and jumped towards the portal and managed to grab it!

I imagined I would have to spend a huge amount of time trying to find this but got really lucky... Now I only need the boar and I am complete with WOD mounts with each of the others being under 10mins due to the group finder.

I would post an image but I am still restricted from doing that

Deleted
    Decided to make a ToT 25HC group so I could get my last xmog pieces.

Ofcourse, the fucking Ji-kun mount dropped. Rolled an 87, winner rolled a 95.
    Didn't even finish the run because people are retarded and failed at Lei-shen (must've been over 100 adds up even though I told everyone thrice to intercept).
    And to make it worse I have to wait yet another week because now I'm only missing the shoulders.

Should've just ninjad it and be on my merry way. I would've definitely traded Invincible and Mimiron's Head for that mount.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2015-04-29 at 01:52 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Decided to make a ToT 25HC group so I could get my last xmog pieces.

Ofcourse, the fucking Ji-kun mount dropped. Rolled an 87, winner rolled a 95.
    Didn't even finish the run because people are retarded and failed at Lei-shen (must've been over 100 adds up even though I told everyone thrice to intercept).
    And to make it worse I have to wait yet another week because now I'm only missing the shoulders.

Should've just ninjad it and be on my merry way. I would've definitely traded Invincible and Mimiron's Head for that mount.
    that sucks.... which mogg your looking for?

also, not much update here from me, mount hunting is hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    that sucks.... which mogg your looking for?
    The warrior set. Shoulders are a problem because there's no lookalike. I have to do up to Iron Qon everytime to have a shot at them.

Fuck... I'll never see that mount again...

Deleted
    Some people super glad after getting Invincible after hundreds of tries on a ton of characters and others willing to trade their Invincible and Mimiron's Head for a measly Ji-Kun mount (in my opinion). I guess it's all relative, we probably value more what was more challenging to get and look down on what was handed to us. Still funny to see a mount that was considered the "best mount in the game" be so easily discarded in favor of Clutch of Ji-kun. Probably has to do with the fact that Invincible has become much more common now than in the past, a guildie even called Invincible a "vulgar mount" a few days ago. How times change.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-04-29 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    So, was going thro mountruns this week, started with Elegon on each alt, not really hoping much.
    On third alt Im casually just using blood boil on each charge and hitting now and then while complaining on skype how havn't had a mount drop in ages.
    Defeat elegon, and look down on corpse, not high expectations. Oh, a third slot? Meh, just a pattern again.
    Wait. Patterns dont have that astral icon? What? *slowly realizing* \o/