Realised in the nick of time that the mount was going away for EU for a couple of weeks, so spent an enjoyable few hours last night hunting down all the orbs. Very cool aquatic mount!

#234, first mount from Legion content

Seems to be tentacle pet for US from Kosumoth for another week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Got Spawn of Horridon which was my 300th mount so I got Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Seems to be tentacle pet for US from Kosumoth for another week.
    its ment to to swap every 2 weeks this is bullshit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Was incorrect, I blame Monday.
    I am more wondering how you managed to get your signature to show level 110? I thought Lanjelin quit updating her website?
    Sorry to go offtopic, but I have been wondering about this for a while.
    Any tips?

US feeling the love once again.

No Kosumoth mount.
    Wrong Highmountain Archaeology quest.

BRB rerolling EU.

Not to mention everyone in my guild getting the Fox mount using one character and I'm sitting here farming it on 3 characters :c
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I got my second Flametalon of Alysrazor today...
    I've killed that boss like 10 times and gotten two mounts already.

I wish Ragnaros would be so kind and give me his mount, only that and Only the Pentinent left in that raid.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my weekly solo HC ToT, mainly for transmogs until I met this sight:

Thal'kiel and I will enjoy riding on the spawn of the giant direhorn.

Edit: Happened a few mins ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, i'm pretty over the moon to have this bad boy

Makes mount number 347
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Well, i'm pretty over the moon to have this bad boy

Makes mount number 347

Grats Pirate!

I managed to get super lucky tonight and saw a Pink Crystal in amongst the basilisks while I was levelling. Long story short: Got the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph! Mount number 355. Now I can level my other 32 100's to try for that damn fox mount! Its not liking me at the moment :S.

Also, TY to Lupen and Tate for helping find the 2 crystals I couldn't find

Last edited by Getafx; 2016-10-01 at 03:09 PM.

Got bored today, and decided to run Vault of Arcavon. Got the mount on the 2nd boss! Decided to run the rest for transmog and on the last boss.......
    As you can see, i just got the achievement for learning the first one and then another drops.

So, how about this Arcadian War Turtle? I thought M+ was going to have an increased Curious Coin drop rate... but I am a farm machine and am only up to 6 coins. I am guessing we'll see something in the future drop more coins, because its just a complete impossibility to hit 150 right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    So, how about this Arcadian War Turtle? I thought M+ was going to have an increased Curious Coin drop rate... but I am a farm machine and am only up to 6 coins. I am guessing we'll see something in the future drop more coins, because its just a complete impossibility to hit 150 right now.
    Currently at 1 Coin, while some of my mates who farm mythic 5+ either have 1 or 0 coins. A bit of a stupid drop rate... would like to see a slight increase on this' or as you stated, something that drops more coins :/
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    The worst part about those coins is when I do the nightfallen cache on alts for fox mount and they get a random coin I'll never use

One less event to do

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    The worst part about those coins is when I do the nightfallen cache on alts for fox mount and they get a random coin I'll never use
    EXACTLY! One of my alts has 2 and my main has 1 or none. I don't know why they didn't make them a bag item that's BoA. This expansion so far is trash for alts...

Deleted
    Finally got my cute fox mount some days ago!

Now, for a sad thing.. Felt like running ToTHC, see how "easy" it is to solo now.
    Took ages to get both ToT mounts when I soloed in WoD.. And ofc. I kill Horridon on HC. What drops? Spawn of Horridon.
    UUururghh. I had this quick thought "Maybe I should bring friend with me?", but he was busy. So shook it off and went into ToT. Ofc this happens. Again.
    Now, Spawn of Horridon will join my Ashes and Ragnaros mounts in the bank, which both are from a exact same case, of not bringing friend with.
    I should just stop running raids solo, which has mounts I already know. Cause this is depressing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Got the Kosumoth mount!... Not. This will be my 5th pet now.

Does anyone feel that Sha of Anger needs a serious HP buff since ppl in +840 gear can melt it very quick. And then you're waiting endlessly at Oondasta like everyone has that mount for some reason.

Question: When I kill Nalak on my DH at it tells me that I wasn't charged for that bonus roll, does that mean I can kill it again until I coin roll gold or something? :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Does anyone feel that Sha of Anger needs a serious HP buff since ppl in +840 gear can melt it very quick. And then you're waiting endlessly at Oondasta like everyone has that mount for some reason.
    They said they were going to buff it's HP to scale or something but I don't know what happened with that? I know the system they wanted to put in made people whinge because it was going to make it too hard to fight or something?