Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    I used to see a lot of blood DKs doing this. They would literally pull a group using Death and Decay, wait for it to be off of CD, then pull the next group using the same tactic. Vote kicking a tank sucks...but eff that.
    how would you be able to kick someone that engages combat at least every minute especially with loot rolls?

It's not bots, it's people setting their Recruit-A-Friend toon to follow them.
    those guys usually dont follow other ppl than their raf as they usually have it macroed.

ot: bots in low level dungeons are annoying. personnaly i didnt meet that many bots during my several leveling processes but players that were afk from the beginning to the end. THIS PLAYER MAY NOT BE VOTEKICKED FOR ANOTHER 4 HOURS. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    It's not bots, it's people setting their Recruit-A-Friend toon to follow them.
    You can tell if it is a RAF player, because they level up 2-3 times in the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    From my experience bots play better than most people. I don't want to queue for a dungeon and talk to people I don't want to know in the first place. I want to get in a group with people that don't slack and do their job right. Most people aren't even close to that.
    I prefer having a party full of bots instead of people. Maybe we've met different bots but those were the best non pre-made parties.
    Im sure there are good bots for dungeons. This one however, wasnt. And I REALLY mean it wasnt a good one. Also possible you met people who felt like you do, not bots
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

10+ Year Old Account
    Botting makes me so angry. Why the hell would you pay a monthly fee for a game that you won't even get to experience for yourself? The journey to the highest level and earning items along the way is one of the most exciting elements in any MMORPG. Anyone who bots is a moron in my eyes, or they're just extremely lazy. The whole idea of botting just pisses me off, it's just a waste of time.
    Last edited by XanderZone; 2013-05-19 at 07:34 AM. Reason: <----------

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Im sure there are good bots for dungeons. This one however, wasnt. And I REALLY mean it wasnt a good one. Also possible you met people who felt like you do, not bots
    Topic indicates that bots have taken over all dungeons and you'll play with at last 2-3 of them at any given time. There might be one lost ai driven character every once in a while but as long as your tank isn't that person in question that's no problem at all, they can solo most of the lower dungeons anyways.

Deleted
    DK Tank bot in HPala gear, running into mobs, dieing, releasing, running straight into mobs again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    The amount of bots in wow is absurd. I've never experienced a game with so many.
    I guess you've never played Tibia then, virtually everyone bots from time to time (while some accounts/chars exclusively bot).