Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Labour pain simulation

For eons many, many men have stated that women exaggerate their labour pains. Now it seems people have got into testing this by simulating contractions with electric impulses. Ran into this short clip of 2 men trying it out, had a good laugh and decided I'll have to give it a go at some point.

Deleted
    Anyone that claims childbirth is the most painful thing ever has never been kicked in the balls.

Deleted
    Well science proving useful as always

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Anyone that claims childbirth is the most painful thing ever has never been kicked in the balls.
    Being kicked in the balls can be cured by grabbing the affected male under the armpits and jolting him downwards to knock them back into place.

Labour requires pushing out a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

...also Kidney Stones.

Deleted
    It's weird though what kind of pain ensues from that, since it's nothing like any other pain (neural/burning/stabbing/etc).

On the subject of epidural, I've had it once during reconstructive surgery, it's really freaky. You sort of still feel at least when the surgeon is 3 tools deep in you, but you feel it without the pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all due respect, Rich, you try squeezing a 7 1/2 pound, 15 inch baby through a ten centimeter hole and let us know how that feels.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    ...also Kidney Stones.
    I raise you with seminal ducts getting tangled causing your balls to die if not treated rapidly. Worst-pain-ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    With all due respect, Rich, you try squeezing a 7 1/2 pound, 15 inch baby through a ten centimeter hole and let us know how that feels.
    Elective c-section for me thanks.

Deleted
    Cannot possibly be worse than sitting on your own testicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    not a baby but the concept was the same :S

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I raise you with seminal ducts getting tangled causing your balls to die if not treated rapidly. Worst-pain-ever.
    Whaaaat the shit.

I shouldn't make fun but goddammit Whitey I am starting to think you're just the "failed ape teleportation experiment" in The Fly.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who doubts the scientific accuracy of that piece? Like... it looks more like something that is supposed to be funny, than prove anything. Wouldn't surprise me if it was all an act anyway. Not saying that real labour is a cakewalk, though. Glad I don't have a vagina.

Hasn't this been scientifically backed up also now? There is a pain measurement scale, and I recall being kicked in the testicles being one of, if not, the highest level of pain available?

I heard (not sure if this is true) that there are over 1 kilometre of nerves in the testicles. Imagine a kilometre of your nerves all being smashed at one! Twice!

Kudos to the 2 guys for trying it out. However, I go with C getting a limb cut off or being lit on fire would probably be the most painful thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Whaaaat the shit.

I shouldn't make fun but goddammit Whitey I am starting to think you're just the "failed ape teleportation experiment" in The Fly.
    Haha I have had quite possibly the worst luck ever. This one happened when I was 12 or 13, ran crotch-first into a pole in my neighbours yard during some game. Still have my balls though, but had the surgery happened a few hours later things would've been different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Hasn't this been scientifically backed up also now? There is a pain measurement scale, and I recall being kicked in the testicles being one of, if not, the highest level of pain available?

I heard (not sure if this is true) that there are over 1 kilometre of nerves in the testicles. Imagine a kilometre of your nerves all being smashed at one! Twice!
    Well I have never seen a women vomit and collapse to the floor in tears because of labour pains. It doesn't matter how big or tough you are, smashed testicles means you are out of the fight.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is sick and disgusting. Creating a machine like this that just causes pain. What if this gets into the wrong hands and is used as a torture device?

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    This is sick and disgusting. Creating a machine like this that causes pain. What if this gets into the wrong hands and is used as a torture device?
    Well that escalated quickly.