Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You clearly have never been kicked in the balls.
    Something i wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Yeah so I witnessed my ex-wife go through labour with only gas as pain relief and she didn't make that much of a deal about it. She was also USELESS with pain.
    I had to think about this statement twice because "gas" didn't register as being like NO2 or something.

It was farts. I was thinking of farts.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That entire "scale of pain" is fake, and has been debunked by every scientist that specializes in anything related.
    Well, besides you, i'd like to kick you in the balls. (jk)

But yeah, being kicked in the balls would be way more painful but for a shorter amount of time, pregnancy would be less painful but for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Well, besides you, i'd like to kick you in the balls.
    Why? Because I fact check things instead of propagating the ridiculous "9000 del" ball-kick pain myth?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You clearly have never been kicked in the balls.
    She's a girl. I don't think she would likely know anything :P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Sadly cuntpunt doesn't hold the scare factor of dickkick.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know. I wish text could convey sarcasm/joking better :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Sadly cuntpunt doesn't hold the scare factor of dickkick.
    That's because a cuntpunt is less likely to hit the nerve bundle than a dickkick. It can still hurt if they place it juuuuuuuuust right, but yeah.

Kicked in the balls hurts, yes, but it's sharp, sudden, and usually a one-off.

Child birth goes on for hours in most cases, and it only gets worse as it goes on.

Deleted
    Didactic is male.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's because a cuntpunt is less likely to hit the nerve bundle than a dickkick. It can still hurt if they place it juuuuuuuuust right, but yeah.

Child birth goes on for hours in most cases, and it only gets worse as it goes on.
    Dickkick pain doesn't go instantly. It can also go on for hours, the pain isn't just going to go, but the initial burst of pain will be the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd57 View Post
    Have you seen labor pains? Vomitting is a well documented during labor.
    Yep. My wife's labor with my first son took 36 hours. Despite being in quite a nice suburban hospital, it took place over a weekend evening and the staff didn't want to interrupt the ob/gyn ("he'll be back in the morning, after rounds"). So, the mid- to end-stages of labor were without any anesthesia. She was only allowed ice chips to eat, so was vomiting water for about 6 hours straight. Then pushed thru a 7 lb 11 oz baby head first (thankfully). Don't forget the episiotomy, where they are cut "you know where" to enlarge the opening so it doesn't tear. Was a pretty heroic effort from where I stood.

On the other hand, my sister gave birth in 90 minutes...
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suf-fer-ing. Yoda

Deleted
    Clithit? Yea I reckon that wouldn't be fun.
    I'm going to spend my whole evening making rhymes out of genital abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I raise you with seminal ducts getting tangled causing your balls to die if not treated rapidly. Worst-pain-ever.
    That sir, is called a torsion. Worst experience I have ever had. Nothing is more painful physically and emotionally for your 13 year old self to go to your mom sobbing "MY BALLS HURT!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd57 View Post
    Have you seen labor pains? Vomitting is a well documented during labor.
    As is crapping yourself. :x
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Didactic is male.
    I swear he/she has said she was female.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

the pain from getting hit below the belt most definitely does NOT dissipate quickly. depending on how much force was used, you will feel it for a long time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaedoslim View Post
    That sir, is called a torsion. Worst experience I have ever had. Nothing is more painful physically and emotionally for your 13 year old self to go to your mom sobbing "MY BALLS HURT!!!"
    Torsion, thank you! Couldn't come up with an english name for it. It was hellish, I'm just glad that the backwoods doctor my father took me to almost instantly diagnosed it right.

Have you ever been kicked in the balls or had them hurt in some similar way?

Not only is there an extremely intense acute pain, but there is also a longer pain that can last for days. By no means is the pain that lasts day anywhere near as intense but it can still be pretty bad, to the point where you need to walk a certain way to not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    the pain from getting hit below the belt most definitely does NOT dissipate quickly. depending on how much force was used, you will feel it for a long time
    I never said it dissipates quickly, I said it was sharp, sudden, and usually a one-off thing. Rarely do people get hit repeatedly in the bean-bag.

Meanwhile, labor goes on for hours, with repeated pain that gets more and more intense as it goes on. While your ball-kick is fading, the woman is just now getting into the really intense part of her labor.

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Have you ever been kicked in the balls or had them hurt in some similar way?

Not only is there an extremely intense acute pain, but there is also a longer pain that can last for days. By no means is the pain that lasts day anywhere near as intense but it can still be pretty bad, to the point where you need to walk a certain way to not hurt.
    Yes, I have. Again, I never claimed that the pain went away immediately. But the sensation lessens quickly, and after that it can be uncomfortable, and you'll probably walk funny, but it only improves unless you fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Anyone that claims childbirth is the most painful thing ever has never been kicked in the balls.
    +1.. Also kidney stones.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno