Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Took 3 screenys during LFR 2 on trash 1 on elegon

http://i.imgur.com/rcCd8Uh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/pCnts8R.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/tkUfe2g.jpg

not sure if that 1600 on one of the screenshots is because im alt tabbed so it thinks im idle so not sure.

Yeah ive done that stuff before Vmagik even done a reinstall still nothing, Yeah I did get a slight improvment in FPS when i turned on Vsync last week but it was still really laggy and just not nice to play with :/.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Bullshit.

1) WoW's engine is from last year MoP release and it's actually newer than BF3 by a year
    2) apples and oranges
    3) BF3 is single player game, 25man raids 25 player game which means 25man raids requires approximately 25 times* more CPU power

* number pulled out of the hat to illustrate a point, not a proven fact
    What did I just read :-O

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Bullshit.

1) WoW's engine is from last year MoP release and it's actually newer than BF3 by a year
    2) apples and oranges
    3) BF3 is single player game, 25man raids 25 player game which means 25man raids requires approximately 25 times* more CPU power

* number pulled out of the hat to illustrate a point, not a proven fact
    BF3 is a singleplayer game, news to me champ.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodini101 View Post
    Took 3 screenys during LFR 2 on trash 1 on elegon

http://i.imgur.com/rcCd8Uh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/pCnts8R.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/tkUfe2g.jpg

not sure if that 1600 on one of the screenshots is because im alt tabbed so it thinks im idle so not sure.

Yeah ive done that stuff before Vmagik even done a reinstall still nothing, Yeah I did get a slight improvment in FPS when i turned on Vsync last week but it was still really laggy and just not nice to play with :/.
    Stop playing in windowed fullscreen

Deleted
    I dont during 25man heroic stuff I only did for the easy alt tabbing to take these screenshots...

Deleted
    Well in T14 i was running at 40-50 fps with no stuttering/choppy gameplay in 25mans and it was a dream and now its horrid 20-35 choppy and max stuttering :/ sigh
    25man raiding drops your FPS extremely low, nothing you can do about it. As has already been said, the game engine is the limiting factor here, not your hardware. You should however turn off Vsync when raiding since I believe AMD cards don't have anything similar to what Nvidia 6xx series has with Adaptive Vsync. While Vsync is important to prevent screen tearing at high FPS values it caps your FPS to a multiple of 30 when under 60 FPS. This is why you get heavy stuttering when your FPS drops below 30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babuka View Post
    25man raiding drops your FPS extremely low, nothing you can do about it. As has already been said, the game engine is the limiting factor here, not your hardware. You should however turn off Vsync when raiding since I believe AMD cards don't have anything similar to what Nvidia 6xx series has with Adaptive Vsync. While Vsync is important to prevent screen tearing at high FPS values it caps your FPS to a multiple of 30 when under 60 FPS. This is why you get heavy stuttering when your FPS drops below 30.
    The problem lies in him having to run everything on low.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    The problem lies in him having to run everything on low.
    I agree that it's ununsual to have such low FPS with that kind of hardware. I run an i7-3770K with a Palit GTX 670 Jetstream and I never go below 50 FPS with Ultra settings and 1920x1200 in 25man raids. Now, I know that comparing the more powerful GTX 670 to an HD7950 may not be very meaningful but there shouldn't be that big of a gap. However, this doesn't invalidate my previous post. Vsync with low FPS can, in extreme cases, run like a slide show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babuka View Post
    I agree that it's ununsual to have such low FPS with that kind of hardware. I run an i7-3770K with a Palit GTX 670 Jetstream and I never go below 50 FPS with Ultra settings and 1920x1200 in 25man raids. Now, I know that comparing the more powerful GTX 670 to an HD7950 may not be very meaningful but there shouldn't be that big of a gap. However, this doesn't invalidate my previous post. Vsync with low FPS can, in extreme cases, run like a slide show.
    I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I hear people say they run the game smoothly in 25 mans on ultra but I just can't believe it.
    I've got a 2600k @4.7GHz + GTX680 and my FPS in elegon drops to 15. Sure that's the worst possible scenario but even in other bosses it's not unusual to see a drop down to 30 fps with all settings on lowest possible except the stuff you need to enable to see effects, resolution is 1920x1080.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Sheds View Post
    I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I hear people say they run the game smoothly in 25 mans on ultra but I just can't believe it.
    The reason is simply that the people who make those outrageous claims never actually look their FPS in combat, only out of combat between bosses.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I dont during 25man heroic stuff I only did for the easy alt tabbing to take these screenshots...
    How are other games running like?

Deleted
    Ok so I did 25man heroic last night compared to last week where I had Dx11 and no Vsync i was getting horrid FPS, this week I ran it in Dx9 and Vsync on and my fps was ok it was bareable but nowhere near where it use to be at the start of MoP so im pretty sure there is still an issue somewhere causing my machine to perform poorly. Also we wiped on one or two bosses so i got the chance to test the encounter with and without Vsync and running without just was disgusting compared to with on intense fights running with Vsync and Dx9 compared to last week on megera with 11 and no Sync I gained 5-10 fps during rampage phases, its still horrid but its less horrid :P

As for other games I only play CS go and dota 2 atmo and both run fine on max everything.

Ok so I did 25man heroic last night compared to last week where I had Dx11 and no Vsync i was getting horrid FPS, this week I ran it in Dx9 and Vsync on and my fps was ok it was bareable but nowhere near where it use to be at the start of MoP so im pretty sure there is still an issue somewhere causing my machine to perform poorly. Also we wiped on one or two bosses so i got the chance to test the encounter with and without Vsync and running without just was disgusting compared to with on intense fights running with Vsync and Dx9 compared to last week on megera with 11 and no Sync I gained 5-10 fps during rampage phases, its still horrid but its less horrid :P

As for other games I only play CS go and dota 2 atmo and both run fine on max everything.
    Could you try to run Unigine heaven with everything maximized at fullscreen 1080p? http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads...start?server=5

Just start it and in the top left you got a button "benchmark" click it.