Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i feel bad because im actually starting to like ward.

also skyes dad really got the short end of the stick didnt he?
    Im with you! I really like Ward atm

Right now, yeah. Though I'm wondering if he'll be used more for something else like come on board with S.H.I.E.L.D. after his daughter gets back to them or if something else happens. Last week Skye's mom told her that she couldn't tell anyone that she was her mother and this week we see Lincoln talking about her being Skye's mom. So I wonder if maybe someone else overheard it? Raina says something as it looks like so far she can see the future. Or if Lincoln just comes out and say it, if he gets back to them as we have no idea what Bakshi is going to do.

I hope somehow Ward becomes a member of the team again, mind wipe or no. It would be cool if maybe the Avengers 2 scene involved Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch escaping the Hydra facility as Shield is raiding it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still hate ward. maybe a mind wipe would fix it, but still.

he's a douchebag with a capital D
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    I hope somehow Ward becomes a member of the team again, mind wipe or no. It would be cool if maybe the Avengers 2 scene involved Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch escaping the Hydra facility as Shield is raiding it.
    Seems to me him saving Coulson and the opportunity for a mind wipe are leading up to him rejoining SHIELD. Be interesting to see if he goes back to liking Skye which will cause problems as she seems to be into Lincoln and then there's agent 33 (31?).

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Seems to me him saving Coulson and the opportunity for a mind wipe are leading up to him rejoining SHIELD. Be interesting to see if he goes back to liking Skye which will cause problems as she seems to be into Lincoln and then there's agent 33 (31?).
    I have a feeling Lincoln won't be around for long.

i wanna see fitz become more of a badarse like hes done in the past few episodes.

with coulsons team so understaffed might be cool to see him maybe even become a field agent
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who's noticed that they went from "wah wah Fitz can't remember anything. He's useless" to one week later no voice stuttering or memory problems? Did I miss something?

He still acts the same as he did after the accident, but just without the problems.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

I'm really starting to like Cal, he seems like a sweet guy who is sadly very, very broken. I think Ward is similar, but more subtly so (Cal couldn't really function in society as well as Ward), and Skye getting to know her father (empathising, as she put it) might be a key to her being able to forgive, or at least understand and tolerate, Ward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Am I the only one who's noticed that they went from "wah wah Fitz can't remember anything. He's useless" to one week later no voice stuttering or memory problems? Did I miss something?

He still acts the same as he did after the accident, but just without the problems.
    His more obvious problems come when he's stressed and initially he was stressed all the time. He always seemed better when Mack (and occasionally Simmons) were around and gradually he got to the state where he was mostly okay, though I notice with Ward around he seems to be regressing.

The new episode was great though; I always enjoy watching the show but sometimes they pull something like everyone running into everyone in a storm of chaos that just makes me squee, and suddenly we find all the pieces have moved and viewers are left guessing as to what everyone's motives are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Im with you! I really like Ward atm
    Yeah, I mean, he isn't really a traitor is he? I mean sure he broke their feeling by "betraying" them but that's what double agents do. E.g Is Simmons a bad person because she was a double agent in Hydra?

TBH if you help Ward out of a tight spot (if he is acting on his own and not by someones command atm) he can be the most loyal person out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah, I mean, he isn't really a traitor is he? I mean sure he broke their feeling by "betraying" them but that's what double agents do. E.g Is Simmons a bad person because she was a double agent in Hydra?

TBH if you help Ward out of a tight spot (if he is acting on his own and not by someones command atm) he can be the most loyal person out there.
    Ward is a sociopath, people. A broken, scary, sociopath.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I'm really starting to like Cal, he seems like a sweet guy who is sadly very, very broken. I think Ward is similar, but more subtly so (Cal couldn't really function in society as well as Ward), and Skye getting to know her father (empathising, as she put it) might be a key to her being able to forgive, or at least understand and tolerate, Ward.
    I'm curious to know more about Cal as it seems like something happened that caused him to undergo a transformation with his rage. That or maybe it was the shock of putting his wife back together that did it, but I feel like there's something more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah, I mean, he isn't really a traitor is he?
    Yes. He really is a traitor.

I mean sure he broke their feeling by "betraying" them but that's what double agents do. E.g Is Simmons a bad person because she was a double agent in Hydra?
    See, you've got this backwards.

Ward was a Hydra agent, who was acting as a double agent within SHIELD. It was exactly the opposite of the case with Simmons. He was a bad guy pretending to be good, whereas she was a good person pretending to be bad.

Until you're any kind of a risk to him. And then he'll kill you, without a second thought. Because he's a sociopath.

He's only marginally trustworthy if your goals and his align, and even then, you'd better be REAL sure about those goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I'm curious to know more about Cal as it seems like something happened that caused him to undergo a transformation with his rage. That or maybe it was the shock of putting his wife back together that did it, but I feel like there's something more.
    He mentions in the episode with the other weirdos that it was a chemical mixture that he made, and that it had some obvious side effects that he's still working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    He mentions in the episode with the other weirdos that it was a chemical mixture that he made, and that it had some obvious side effects that he's still working on.
    Ah ok. I might've missed that part when I was watching it. Need to sit down and watch all of Season 1 and Season 2 out so far at some point to see what I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    See, you've got this backwards.

Ward was a Hydra agent, who was acting as a double agent within SHIELD. It was exactly the opposite of the case with Simmons. He was a bad guy pretending to be good, whereas she was a good person pretending to be bad.
    I think what Xilurm was going for with that analogy is that Simmons is as much of a traitor to HYDRA as Ward was a traitor to SHIELD. Both were double agents working within another agency, and both betrayed that agency in favor of their home agency. So whether or not either of them are 'traitors' depends on which team you ask.

Ward's still a sociopath, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post

i was under the impression most of fitz issues were psychological, which is why he had such growth once someone actually treated him like normal again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    he performed experiments and stuff on himself in order to try and find skye and to be able to fight. hes said a couple times that all the things hes done to himself has affected his mind
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I think what Xilurm was going for with that analogy is that Simmons is as much of a traitor to HYDRA as Ward was a traitor to SHIELD. Both were double agents working within another agency, and both betrayed that agency in favor of their home agency. So whether or not either of them are 'traitors' depends on which team you ask.

Ward's still a sociopath, though.
    Basically yeah. But then again he wasn't loyal to Hydra but to Garret. Just because he freed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Ward is a sociopath, people. A broken, scary, sociopath.
    Yep. Anyone else notice how, during the fighting in Cal's building, Coulson is content to take HYDRA agents down, but Ward has to follow up by shooting them in the head? (Or is it that Coulson knows the guys he takes down are no longer a threat, but Ward just isn't that good?)
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Yep. Anyone else notice how, during the fighting in Cal's building, Coulson is content to take HYDRA agents down, but Ward has to follow up by shooting them in the head? (Or is it that Coulson knows the guys he takes down are no longer a threat, but Ward just isn't that good?)
    I thinks more Coulson doesn't want to really kill them whereas Ward wants to make sure they are dead, like everyone has said he's a ruthless sociopath.