Deus Ex: HR Silenced Sniper

So I got Deus Ex: HR a while ago and I've been loving it. I saw they had it, and the DLC on sale today so I bought the explosive mission pack and the tactical enhancement pack bundle. Thing is... where the hell do I get the silenced sniper? I looked it up and all the places I can get it are places I've already been. I just landed in Hengsha for the second time and I'm not even sure if I can get into the Pangu again or not and I don't think I can just buy it anywhere like from the vendor in the Hung Hua so... what the hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    So I got Deus Ex: HR a while ago and I've been loving it. I saw they had it, and the DLC on sale today so I bought the explosive mission pack and the tactical enhancement pack bundle. Thing is... where the hell do I get the silenced sniper? I looked it up and all the places I can get it are places I've already been. I just landed in Hengsha for the second time and I'm not even sure if I can get into the Pangu again or not and I don't think I can just buy it anywhere like from the vendor in the Hung Hua so... what the hell?
    The tranq sniper? Pretty sure you start out with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    The tranq sniper? Pretty sure you start out with it.
    No. The silenced sniper rifle you get from the tactical enhancement DLC.

Deleted
    Locations are listed here but not sure if u have passed them yet.

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Longsword_Whisperhead

you also get it at the start of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    Locations are listed here but not sure if u have passed them yet.

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Longsword_Whisperhead

you also get it at the start of the game.
    Yeah I'd read up on the locations but I'm nearing the end of the game. Finally got it at the Belltower Docks.