Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    6'2, size 16 US shoes. Don't know about my hands, but they seem average.

I'm 190cm tall, 44 in sho size, but small computer nerd hands. But that's quickly becoming the standard, so I guess I have standard hands.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

10+ Year Old Account
    Teeny hands and tiny feet. Since I'm short in height, it's all OK.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    slightly above average...that can be said about other areas as well
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Not reading all the other posts, just stating what my experience is...

I'm 6' and have size 13 feet (American measurements here). When purchasing gloves I have to purchase extra large gloves most the time, though sometimes large gloves will fit.

My girlfriend is 5' 1", and she has TINY hands and feet. In fact, she is just tiny anyway. I think she wears a size 5 in women's shoes, and if there was a smaller size than small for gloves, that'd probably suit her better. Right now, she can wear her nieces shoes, and her niece is 10 years old.

That being said, I've dated other women who have hands as large as mine but still fairly slim, and women who were large who still had very small feet.

Frankly, size of body does not necessarily apply to size of feet or hands.

Deleted
    6 foot tall. small hands, feet and penis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    6 foot tall. small hands, feet and penis.
    It's ok brother, it's the motion of the ocean - not the size of the boat that does the work.

Unless you're sporting a chode, then your just damned to girls laughing at you for life.

Deleted
    I have bigger feet than both of my brothers, who are taller than me. The difference isn't that big, but it's there. I'm not sure about hand size though.

Then again, I was predicted to be the tallest of us ever since we were children. Maybe I simply didn't eat enough vegetables to beat them in height. Could be that my feet did get the right amount of vitamins to grow to the predicted size. Who knows. It probably has something to do with healthy food one way or the other.

6'2", size 12 feet. My hands are rather small though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    @ op

i lol'd at your avatar
    Yeah, didn't even notice it until now. :P

I hate that I don't know what the American sizes convert to, live in Europe.

I apparently have big feet. 5'10 and size 12 shoes. Most people around here seem to have size 9-10 shoe. I also have a big ass head, and I have to have hats with those snap things in the back that let you adjust the size, have to have the last peg in the hole or else is too small. Not sure about my hands, but they are more "girly" hands. Not the thick stubby "manly" hands. If I stretch my hands, from tip of thumb to tip of pinky finger, it is 9 inches (according to iruler.net), and from the end of my palm to tip of middle finger is 8 inches.

Deleted
    6.0 average feet(9,5), tiny hands

15+ Year Old Account
    im 6'4" pretty big hands size 16 1/2 shoes
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    I'm "average" and in proportion I guess. Though I sometimes feel like my fingers are quite stubby.

Deleted
    I am 180 and I have 43-44 in Shoes so they are pretty normal sized, I have small hands though.

Deleted
    I have fairly short feet for being 190cm (6'2'') as I usually wear 42-43 size shoes. My feet are shaped like flippers though, they are very wide and good for swimming.

My hands are normal though.

Deleted
    No, but I've been told that I have the fingers of a pianist.

I would consider my hands normal, but I have large feet. I wear size 11 womens shoes which Is REALLY annoying as they don't make many nice shoes in my size, the fact that I have wide feet dosnt help Im not tall either, only 5ft 5
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-05-26 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Normal sized feet but I have very feminine hands. /cry