10+ Year Old Account

Shameful stories time

I'll start.

This one time in high school I broke into a girl's locker and stole her gym clothes (t shirt/spandex shorts) then took them home.

Smelled them, wore them, and then jerked off while wearing them. In that order.

I did this for about a week then I stopped smelling them because it was less girl and more man sweat.

Your turn.

Deleted
    Do you actually think anyone can top that?

This one time I made a forum post expressing an opinion in a controversial thread.

The catch is that I didn't really believe that opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    This one time I made a forum post expressing an opinion in a controversial thread.

Damn, you're hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post

You monster...

Ummm let's see... When I was younger I would put my genitalia near the water return pipes in pools, since the jets felt really nice :3. Nowadays not so much for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    I'll start.

This one time in high school I broke into a girl's locker and stole her gym clothes (t shirt/spandex shorts) then took them home.

Smelled them, wore them, and then jerked off while wearing them. In that order.

I did this for about a week then I stopped smelling them because it was less girl and more man sweat.

Your turn.
    Did someone hack your account and prank posted this, or why would you openly admit to being a total pervert?

Most shameful story I had? Made one honest mistake by walking into the girls bathroom at a local restaurant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Did someone hack your account and prank posted this, or why would you openly admit to being a total pervert?

Most shameful story I had? Made one honest mistake by walking into the girls bathroom at a local restaurant.
    Well it is the shameful stories thread. I don't want to be the faggot who makes threads for stories then doesn't contribute himself.

Well it is the shameful stories thread. I don't want to be the faggot who makes threads for stories then doesn't contribute himself.
    You just kinda set the bar pretty high. Whatever comes next can only be better than what you did

10+ Year Old Account
    This other time in high school I noticed a friend had an extra pair of tights or something in her locker. I knew her locker code so during next period I left and went and took the pants to the bathroom.

Where I put them on and took pictures. I didn't steal them because it would be way too suspicious so I put them back afterwards. She never found out.

Chronologically this one happened first so I might have just been a pussy too.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2013-05-20 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    This other time in high school I noticed a friend had an extra pair of tights or something in her locker. I knew her locker code so during next period I left and went and took the pants to the bathroom.

Where I put them on and took pictures. I didn't steal them because it would be way too suspicious so I put them back afterwards. She never found out.

Chronologically this one happened first so I might have just been a pussy too.
    Ooooorrr you were just a huge cunt (pussy same thing really, just more oomph) at that age.

Most shameful or in this case more awkward was playing rugby once and having a huge hole torn right down the centre of the shorts, tis about it.

That's not shameful - that's perverted, disgusting & creepy.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Your turn.

Deleted
    I...I can't top that...

I don't know any shameful stories about myself, I will try to remember something.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    I think shameful is sort of implied when you accuse him of being all of the above. The only thing wrong he did was the theft part, anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not going to even go anywhere with that kind of opening post.