Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    only 34 people on my server have beaten it =P

i cant seem to beat it, mainly because of him stumbling around like a retard, and having 130+ ping... hopefully the next few ranks won't be focussed around having good luck and god-like ping
    you could try time your jumps when the beams fade out, since you don't actually have to jump over them if they are completely faded.

Deleted
    Did it also yesterday, must be a special day !

on youtube : /watch?v=wCBZav2px8E (not able to post direct link, add youtube.com before)

What a fight ... seems easy when you watch it .... but it is not !

Quote Originally Posted by Mythius View Post
    It is classed as a solid challenge, even now with ToT gear, especially for melee. The other fights are a cakewalk in comparison for us melee, even fights like Epicus Maximus.

Disruptron would have been much easier to kill if he actually followed you with a weak melee attack, rather than you having to chase after him like a muppet.
    Okay, I did try - but after waiting for 20mins in a queue for one boss, and from what I know there's about 4 bosses to kill in for every rank... Ugh.

Deleted
    I gave up on this fight a few weeks ago because of the middle turret at 35%. Saw this post today and decided to give it another go and 1 shot it.
    Middle turret didn't go off for me also.

There's a paladin on Korgath whos name is Angelxoxo who did it a while back

Very impressive. Did you run into issues on the grates too? Oh nvm you are alliance, brb faction swapping for the day

Gratz to the other success stories!

Deleted
    Small video of the next one, Hexos.

Not so easy ...

on youtube : /watch?v=l69o4RWnQdU (still not able to post direct link, add youtube.com before)

Anyone else find Ahoo-ru surprisingly easy compared to previous bosses?

Deleted
    not yet there, but some of the bosses after Hexos are far too easy.
    It do not find normal to kill some of them on the first try, even not knowing the strategy.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 09:51 AM ----------

btw, do you have also some problems with the stats provided by Pfeiffer ?
    It seems they reset each day.

Deleted
    We had a ret doing it 1 day after the release of patch 5.1, Manadar.

Nonetheless, gratz.

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Anyone else find Ahoo-ru surprisingly easy compared to previous bosses?
    I did, aswell. He seems to be surprisingly easy for ret paladins, however not so much for mages from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    I did, aswell. He seems to be surprisingly easy for ret paladins, however not so much for mages from what I've seen.
    I honestly had more issues with Hexos (scaling my mouse sensitivity back down to reasonable levels for more accurate turns) and the Snake, thinking to use the RP walk to deal with not running out of melee range, but keeping him moving so no stupid buff

3 shot Ahoo-ru though. First try, had no idea what I was doing, 2nd try I worked it out and saw almost no intake from Angels and 3rd just popped 3 at once and cleaved them down. Had about 1 min 10 sec for P2 of the fight and just burnt him with HoPur

Deleted
    Yeah with our burst, Ahoo'ru isn't too tough. Once P1 is done nice and clean, P2 is a cakewalk.

Found Mingus Diggs harder to kill than any of the ranked fights, 160K DPS required with melee DPS downtime + struggling to stay alive. Managed to kill him during berserk at 526 ilvl. Definitely need at least normal mode ToT gear to stand a chance at this guy currently.

Looking forward to the Blind Hero fight once someone figures out how to unlock his card, and Bao'za if he's actually in the game.