Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkhor View Post
    The only thing they fucked up in Wrath was the amount of time we had ICC without anything else interesting. I loved that expac even when people were hating on it.
    Naxx rehash, ToC the worst raid, almost

Quote Originally Posted by Malkhor View Post
    The only thing they fucked up in Wrath was the amount of time we had ICC without anything else interesting.
    No, there were other problems. PvP was totally borked at the beginning (remember when even the honor blue items required a minimum rating to purchase?) The rating system malfunctioned very badly as all the low end players just dropped out. Wintergrasp was a server-crashing disaster until they limited usage, and tenacity never really worked well. Oh, and in order to try to fix PvP problems, they ended T8 prematurely so they could roll out... IoC! Ulduar sacrificed just so they could happily release that battleground.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Noone who actually played WC3 could actually spit something like "WotLK's lore was great!". The scourge's lore in WotLK was so bad that it's not even funny.
    How was the Scourge's lore butchered in WotLK?

--A Warcraft III Player.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

Nope. I couldn't do half of the things i do now in WotLK with the same schedule i have now. Soooo yeah i think MoP is better simply because you can do more.