Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    first reset after the buffs.... reaching 1M on my bursts, stabilizing on 180-200k constantly... jesus christ.

screw the AOE at least im insane at single target :X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    first reset after the buffs.... reaching 1M on my bursts, stabilizing on 180-200k constantly... jesus christ.

If it is really that good don't be surprised if nerf comes soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt there will be any nerfs, they kept it this way the entire PTR. I'm still being beaten by similarly geared mages, locks etc so it's all in line.

Will get to test it on Megaera 10N tonight, can'T wait to see the improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    It's been said by multiple people here, but enhancement has been viable to highly competitive for many years now. Even in WotlK I was pulling top dps in most raids. It all comes down to the player, Enhancement is one of the slightly harder classes to master and is still quite rare.
    Uh, sorry but I managed almost permanently top3 in my 25man in icc as well, but this mainly speaks about high skill on my side and low(er) skills/commitment on side of my teammates. In wotlk, elite enhancement was way down there in top rankings, far after pretty much all other dps specs, save frost mages, tanks, and I think bm hunters?

From what I've seen, enh became competitive in the sense of good enough to compete with several other specs, but not really on the top (and only single target) in 5.2 (firelands), and not before. For the second half of cata, enh was allright. In mop, it apparently became even better than that.

Makes roughly two years
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was competing with top Dks in ICC10 Hc. We were behind, but not that much
    I've also been pulling decent numbers throughout TBC even and most of WOTLK. Granted, this was not progress race level where every little bit counts, but always current patch normal progress + some heroic sometimes. Enhancement was always viable and decent, sometimes it tops charts easily, other times it struggles to compete strongly, but always viable.

Not commenting on Region First etc Heroic races, because that's a completely different game and should not be used to base judgements for overall viability on, just like BiS Simcraft lists are not a good indication of anything really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post

What talent combo(s)?

Deleted
    EM+PE

Ridiculous numbers atm.