[Holy] Threshold for Dropping T14 4-set in Patch 5.3

There's no Patch 5.3 thread for this yet that I saw so I figured I may as well preempt others asking the question.

What's the new threshold for dropping 4-set T14?

In my case, I have a pair of extremely minor upgrades but also have an LFR ToT helmet that I could use the metagem in (this will cause me to break 4-piece because I never got the pants). Is it worth dropping 4-set for the helmet?
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There's no Patch 5.3 thread for this yet that I saw so I figured I may as well preempt others asking the question.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-PTR-patch-5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

What's the new threshold for dropping 4-set T14?

In my case, I have a pair of extremely minor upgrades but also have an LFR ToT helmet that I could use the metagem in (this will cause me to break 4-piece because I never got the pants). Is it worth dropping 4-set for the helmet?
    I ditched mine for T15 2 piece when I heard it was getting nerfed in 5.3

Wanted to get re-adjusted to healing without relying on the holy shock mash.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced

That's a 20 page thread about a lot of different topics, but yeah, it does have some advice on the subject.

Herald of the Titans Simulacrum's Avatar
    With the 4p nerf and the change to daybreak allowing it to stack, the new threshold is pretty low. Personally I just replaced my t14 with 522 pieces a few moments ago in anticipation of the coming patch tomorrow.

Unless the LFR pieces were somehow a downgrade in ilvl, I'd probably even swap to them for the meta gem. The smaller gap makes it more ambiguous, but if I were you I'd change just to get out of that habit with the low cooldown holy shock. 1 second longer cooldown on HS is enough to disrupt the healing pattern anyway. It just won't feel the same. Now it will forever remain nothing more than a cherished memory. Don't tarnish it.
    Dr Johnson, they said: “we are delighted to find that you’ve not included any indecent or obscene words in your dictionary.”
    “Ladies, said dr Johnson, “I can congratulate you on being able to look them up.”

Thanks for the advice; I went for the ilvl 502 pieces (they were all small upgrades) and used the metagem.