Fire and Brimstone accidental activation when no embers locks you out.

Is this a bug or is it intended?!

If you hit fire and brimstone when you have no embers you cannot cast Immolate, Conflag or Incinerate....

Press it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    Press it again.

sure but now I will have to have another giant warning activation aura to watch that omg! I dont have embers and FaB is on! In a hectic fight...

You should know when your own auras are on or off...

Besides, IIRC if FaB is active and you go below 1 ember it auto disables.

yes, it automatically turns off when you go below one ember. However, if you are already below one ember and accidentally activate F&B, then it stays active and gives you an error stating that you don't have enough resources.

This is obviously a bug. Cannot believe it when I see such errors go through testing.

Seen this on PTR and thought it was intentional. The obvious solution would be that you can use fire and brimstone with no active embers but the abilities won't "change" and cost embers before you generate an ember(or 0.8 for cbolt/shadowburn with tier bonus). If you have at least 1 ember and use fire and brimstone and then fall under 1 ember it should turn off though, or?
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-05-22 at 01:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    You should know when your own auras are on or off...

Besides, IIRC if FaB is active and you go below 1 ember it auto disables.
    And I do. Hence I mentioned that I will need another one in case of accident hit of the key. It's all about that. You might want to re-read my post.

I'm just glad they gave Warlocks their own Swirly Ball. Take that, Rogues!

To those who don't know what I mean, when you're bored waiting for a pull, try spamming the F&B button.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabira View Post
    Is this a bug or is it intended?!

If you hit fire and brimstone when you have no embers you cannot cast Immolate, Conflag or Incinerate....
    Haven't experienced this myself. As others have mentioned, you can try toggling the F&B button.

I have to say, Destro AOE feels really good with the change to F&B. The only issue I am having is learning how not to hit my F&B keybind before each cast.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Happened to me on Horridon LFR last night. Took me over a minute to figure out wtf was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Haven't experienced this myself. As others have mentioned, you can try toggling the F&B button.

I have to say, Destro AOE feels really good with the change to F&B. The only issue I am having is learning how not to hit my F&B keybind before each cast.
    yeah, my muscle memory caused me to make more mistakes than usual. As a result, my DPS was actually worse than the previous week, despite having a couple upgrades.

We warned them about this bug on the PTR. Glad to see they read feedback.