Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    bring back the fucking crusades.... they come over here, get their dirty hands on my tax money and this is what we get in return...? get the bastards back to health and flay the fuckers alive
    They are on their own crusade. Even in a world of peace these lunatics will still attack anyone they can to prove their non-existent point.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Hopefully it’s a one off and nothing more like this happens.

Also, ban knives, machetes, and meat cleavers .
    Yeah, lets wait until his body is cold before cracking jokes 'eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    bring back the fucking crusades.... they come over here, get their dirty hands on my tax money and this is what we get in return...? get the bastards back to health and flay the fuckers alive
    I am shocked and angry at what has happened but this is not needed.

Meh Woolwich was always a shit hole tbh. Dunno what else to say, Imma guess that the guys in the army will be glad when Woolwich Arsenal is shut down fully and they can move to somewhere decent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    20 minutes to arrive , that's a long time.
    20 mins for armed police, regular police had them contained very quickly.

All i've seen so far is that it was an active soldier that was murdered and that the 2 suspects were shot...it doesn't say if they were Muslim or not....it they were shits going to hit the fan .

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/resourc...es/2462015.jpg (One of the alleged attackers) WARNING GRAPHIC, NSFW

An eye witness apparently asked them why they did it, and they responded with "Loads of Muslims get killed by your soldiers. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth" Source/
    Last edited by Toccs; 2013-05-22 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Can anyone translate that into English?
    Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE

Oh my God! I have just seen a man get his head chopped off right in front of my eyes! It was in Woolwich (se18), right next to a primary school. The police arrived on scene and neutralised the suspects. A female police officer came out of the armed response vehicle and fired upon the suspects. I have seen alot of things in my time but this ranks in the top 3. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was like I was in a movie. Two black males ran a white male over in a car. The proceeded to exit the vehicle and decapitate the white male. People were asking the 'Why are you doing this?', they responded 'We have had enough!'. I believe that they had taken narcotics because of thier demeanor. The first police on scene were unarmed and didn't engage the two males. Armed response and helicopters then arrived. They charged the armed police with knives and a revolver. I believe this indicates further my assumption that they had taken narcotics. The first man charged at a the formentioned female police officer. Without flinching she fired and took him down. It reminded me of the movie, Robocop. The other suspect aimed and fired the revolver, however it backfired and blew off his fingers. The police then fired upon him. I was just going to the shops to purchase some local produce.

Pretty real shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    All i've seen so far is that it was an active soldier that was murdered and that the 2 suspects were shot...it doesn't say if they were Muslim or not....it they were shits going to hit the fan .
    Screaming Allah Akbar while cutting his head off and filming his beheaded body. most likely the boy scouts...

Deleted
    These arseholes come here, take tax payers money, then plant bombs on trains and then kill our soldiers on the street like animals?
    who is up for the army taking and stand marching out and murdering every last one of these islamic, muslim/ whatever the fuck you are people like the dogs they are,?
    This shit has gone on way to long and will proberly just be swept under the carpet again. "Great" Britain? pffft.
    you with me Rich?

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-05-22 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanji View Post
    These arseholes come here, take tax payers money, then plant bombs on trains and then kill our soldiers on the street like animals?
    who is up for the army taking and stand marching out and murdering every last one of these islamic, muslim/ whatever the fuck you are people like the dogs they are,?
    This shit has gone on way to long and will proberly just be swept under the carpet again. "Great" Britain? pffft.
    you with me Rich?
    Ask me when I have a cooler head, I am not usually one for vengeance, at the moment I am both seething with anger and wondering if it is someone I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    you with me Rich?
    How does it feel? The US can't get enough of it lately.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Deleted
    Something has to be done, country will be another shit hole like where they came from. We need some backbone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Screaming Allah Akbar while cutting his head off and filming his beheaded body. most likely the boy scouts...
    yeah...shouting that doesn't make them Muslim...maybe they though that shouting that would make them look cool, i did here they were asking the passers by to take pics of them and they didn't bother there arse trying to run.

you with me Rich?
    The guy on the news sounded English to me, leave this shit out.

Deleted
    NSFW!!!!!!!NSFW!!!!!!NSFW!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROXP8JDG9M

Interview with the guy that did it.

you with me Rich?
    Shanji, every single Muslim immigrant plant bombs and kill your soldiers? I mean this doesn't happen very often so calm the fuck down. They're not dogs they're people, the dogs are the ones who say "100 bad muslims = 1 billion bad muslims" those are the dogs.

Deleted
    Something has to be done, country will be another shit hole like where they came from. We need some backbone.
    But what if they came from England eh? Exactly... you didn't think of that fucking eventuality did you.

i wonder what will happen if it turns out they were people born and raised in the UK from a decent family with an every day job paying their taxes and no connection to islam at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    NSFW!!!!!!!NSFW!!!!!!NSFW!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROXP8JDG9M

Interview with the guy that did it.
    i love it when he says "but in our land they have to see it"
    how about piss off back there and stop making trouble here.