Heroic Tortos concerns (logs included)

Last night my group did 12 attempts on Tortos and from the looks of the logs, they didn't get very far. Unfortunately I was not able to make last night as I had an important business dinner to attend. From the looks of it there was a lot of rockfall damage that could have been avoided (for the most part) and turtles seemed to not go down as fast as I would like. I'm not the best at taking a look at logs so I am opening it up to you guys to see if you can take a look and give any good tips either related to or not related to the logs provided.

log:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...pes&boss=67977

Comp last night:
    Tanks: DK, Warrior
    Heals: Disc, Disc, RDruid
    DPS: Rogue (doesn't have weapons for combat cleave), Fire mage, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Frost Dk

Comp moving forward:
    Tanks: DK, Warrior
    Heals: Disc, Disc, RDruid
    DPS: Rogue (doesn't have weapons for combat cleave), Fire mage, Ele Shaman, Hunter, WARLOCK (me going AFF just for the perma slows I can put up)

There was only a few attempts where my group tried to solo tank it and have the other tank go DPS. The Mage and Shaman are our kickers.

Have your priest go holy, you'd be amazed how much easier it makes it to cap shields. No need to 3 heal, this is a 2 heal fight.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Ya I was thinking the same thing and I definitely would have had them go 2 heals. Our resto druid would have to go DPS since his DPS set is actually pretty good, unfortunately the other priests DPS gear is kinda junk :/
    Is Disc/Holy at all viable or is Disc on a fight revolved around shields sort of meh?

---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 09:29 AM ----------

bumping to see if anybody else has any input on HM Tortos