Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Question Your wife/girlfriend is about to delete your main what do you do?

This is not a real scenario but what would you do if he or she has the word delete on your main?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    This is not a real scenario but what would you do if he or she has the word delete on your main?
    Be all like "fuck it" and phone up blizzard, or create a ticket, it's worked for me in the past so w/e. Just watch her do it and be calm, claim long term victory.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unplug the internet cable.

^^ wins at the internet. Would do the same.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

My main what?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Well for most it would be time to open your eyes and see what the hell you have been ignoring due to a game, for others it would be the last straw in a control battle relationship. Luckily for most internet based games you could get everything restored if you wanted to, the real question is should you?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Get a wake-up call and start paying attention to the relationship.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    I highly doubt I'd ever end up in such a situation, but if I did, I wouldn't be too concerned since you can't delete characters in my game by writing delete :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Find a new significant other.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Get a wake-up call and start paying attention to the relationship.
    True ^

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Also an option
    I'm still thinking about it...

Be the super nice person and let her do it in front of you, then when she is gone restore the character(s).

Let her delete it, apologize have a long talk and have make up sex...make a ticket and have the character restored later.

Tell her if she deletes mine I will delete hers

Deleted
    I'd Suggest moving the computer out of the kitchen.

Infracted: Please do not make sexist comments
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-05-22 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    yes.. since the old one would have been dead..

Either stop her, or just get it restored and call her a noob. Then demand boob.

Wonder when the hell I got a girlfriend? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    Unrealistic scenario. She would never know my log in information.

Also, I wouldn't fret over it too much. Blizzard is capable of restoring toons as long as you reach their customer support within a reasonable amount of time. Hackers delete toons all the time.

That being said: A) You're probably spending faaaaar too much time playing video games, and B) You're a poor judgement of character to get yourself involved with someone who'd resort to such childish measures as a means to get your attention.

Either way you look at it, you'd be the one at fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I wouldn't care, games and virtual reality matters nothing to me. She would never do that, but if she did, I knew her action is justified and she knows better than me.

If a game affects your relationship, you must be childlish as hell and you shouldn't be in one until you grow up.

This character will be gone soon or later, wow will die or you will quit it. The earlier it happends, the better for you.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-05-22 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    GM ticket simply.

Then laugh and kick her ass