Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    Yeah. Until you run into a dragon slayer with the same resilience as you but double the health pool and just 30% less damage. PVP gear, brah.
    Double the health pool? Are players running around 700k+ health pools unbuffed? Haven't seen that sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    only PvE item I run after the patch is my helm for legendary meta gem, powershot with meta proc for crazy burst!
    You'll be disappointed to know that it doesn't work in Arena/RBG/regular BGs. The meta requires an item level of 502+.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    You'll be disappointed to know that it doesn't work in Arena/RBG/regular BGs. The meta requires an item level of 502+.
    This, the only use for it would be duels, wpvp...Wish they worked in RBG's but then it would just get crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    if u read the actual twit, the bug only came out in a live server. understandable.
    Which is a complete lie because people were facing and I personally reported the same bug on PTR.

---------- Post added 2013-05-24 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    pve gear should be reduced to 476 to make it even with honor gear -.-
    PvP gear should be tiered to compete with PvE gear. Honor gear should be about 10 ilvl lower than current tier LFR gear, conquest gear should be 10 ilvl lower than current tier normal mode gear and elite conquest gear should be 10-20 ilvl lower than heroic raid gear.

This would mean that PvE gear will continue to perform pretty well in an instanced PvP environment with ilvl suppression but won't be blowing it out of the water in world PvP. This would also ensure that PvP players can transition easily into PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    I've already tried it in BGs, as the helm is over 502 I can equip it and the actual activation doesn't have a 502 ilvl activation requirement.