Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Without any life-threatening hazard to its ocupants. Unlike sewage seeping into the lungs of still living humans.
    I think you are confusing the canals with sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm not so sure how the toxic goo of undercity isn't detrimental to all the other horde races
    Other horde races?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Actually, the Alliance (humans, that is) makes me think of 18th-19th century colonial England. Invading whatever they want, treating the indigenous population like dirt, betraying their own kind (hi Stonemasons Guild) etc...
    But then again, this parallelism can be traced all the way back to Tolkien, in fact.
    Yea, the Alliance even invaded the Orc homeworld! ... wait

15+ Year Old Account
    And the point of this thread is...

...seems to me that you just wanted an excuse to throw something at Alliance and start a "faction-bash" thread.

The canals are being continuously replenished by the rivers above so it is quite possible that the excess water is drained from the canals and used to flush waste directly out to sea. It is moving water. The canals are used mainly for fishing and transportation.

Deleted
    lol I knew this thread was created by Trassk as soon I saw a title.
    Butthurt horde fanboy who wants to be a good boy all the time. You don't belong to the horde.

The majority of orcs will probably be dead by the end of the expansion anyways. Maybe killing off all of the bad ones will give Trassk his wish.

Deleted
    Another typical Trassk thread. We get it, you prefer the Horde. Why did you come here to start another 'Horde is more mature than Alliance' topic?

Deleted
    We are not pussies. You just smell. Take a bath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Worshipped Slaanesh before (s)he went mainstream (i.e. before Eye of Terror).
    "For Greater Boobs !!!"

OT: I really don't see anything wrong with alliance side pointing that vol'jin (and his followers) smell bad. Its not like we didnt knew that before.

Deleted
    The Horde stink, there's nothing more to it. You all care too much about Lok'tar ogar when you should invest some time into general hygiene. Especially with your cow race, jungle tribes and other worldly green skins? what do you expect. smelly.

Im pretty sure Draenor didn't having plumbing and running water. Can you imagine Garrosh wearing a shower cap and scrubbing his crusty ass with a sponge on a stick? le no.

Typical fanboy Trassk thread trying to cause arguments.
    Last edited by mmoc1252a3496d; 2013-05-23 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ok, I've done the start of the rebellion on both sides, and something I've noticed between the two.

On the horde side (apart from being more epic an intro), theres just the characters there on razor hill and the interaction between, nothing out of the ordinarily.

Yet on the alliance side, if you go there and talk to vol'jin, alliance text keeps commenting on how bad it smells there, how vol'jin's breath smells, and it even uses flies animation around the camp, indicating how its meant to smell bad.

I mean.. really? There has to be this implied prissiness for the alliance
    I'm really interested. Is this you roleplaying right now, or is this the real person being bothered by ingame lore stuff?

I'm not Prissy you're prissy "throws toys out of the pram"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you live in a city with an open sewer system. I'd be more concerned about our horde troops catching cholera from humans.
    well, i don't think Orgrimmar even has a sewer system...

but this alliance as usual, complaining about everything.
    dragonmaw - EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    well, i don't think Orgrimmar even has a sewer system...
    in contrast...The Undercity IS a sewer system.

solution : move undercity below Orgrimmar and you'll have a fully functioning city.

Deleted
    The sole purpose of this thread is to belittle the Alliance faction, because Mr. Trassk doesn't like the way the Horde is being portrayed.

Having said that, I do happen to agree.

The canals in Stormwind are like the canals in Venice. I think I read a quest text somewhere that there is a sewer down there.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread today makes me smile, because of the alliance reaction to being called up on the prissiness. Classic. And I didn't need to do anything but state fact yet again.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    5.3 and this all reminds me to the third reich. A brown guy, who slays all people that not fit into his ideology...

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    5.3 and this all reminds me to the third reich. A brown guy, who slays all people that not fit into his ideology...
    "the third reich & a brown guy" not words that I would have linked, but ok.