25k Conquest Points achieve

Sup guys.

Wasn't there something about being able to buy the Conq gear with Honor in this patch after you get the 25k Conq avhieve?

Sorry if I´m mistaken (maybe its on next patch? ) but I remember reading about this some time ago and I was really looking forward to it.

There's about 5 other theads on the first page about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    There's about 5 other theads on the first page about it.
    When I made this thread there were none. Right now there is another one that I just saw, not 5, one.

Thanks for your help on the matter btw.

It's only natural to be condescending and generally unhelpful on the internet.

From what I know the achievement has been buggy since 5.3, which could correlate into the reasoning for not being able to buy Tyrannical gear with honor at this very moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    That wouldn't make sense. I have the 25k conquest achievement and did nothing all season. They would have to be stupid to have this in. You're probably confusing it with 25k conquest for the entire season.

Deleted
    Confusing the 25k conq earned ach with the 25k conq earned THIS SEASON ach maybe?

They disabled the vendors, because of people getting the 25k achievement from winning one BG / Arena game.

Yes you can still buy conquest gear for honor, just wait until the vendors are turned back on.