Can I hand my mains incantation chests over to my alt through this process?

Is there any way I can create a group of 3 people using my incantations have one person distract the boss I summon turn off my laptop switch to another computer and relog as my rogue and then TAG the still living mob to have a chance to need on the chests the boss drops? My OWN chest.

I have only 9 elder charms and i still need to rely on RNG to get me to ToT this week. I am only ilvl 464 with heroic armor guiding me to the 470 raids but my warlocks banking 4 incantations that he has no use for. I will be in a ToT raid group a week from tomorrow and was wondering if I could fudge the system to get more gear roll. Otherwise it may have to wait. I really hope it doesn't have to wait

Is this exploit in the game which allows me to hand Elder charms from my main to my alt possible or has blizzard made it impossible. As long as my rogue is in the party can i use the 4 incantations to get more elder charms?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Is there any way I can create a group of 3 people using my incantations have one person distract the boss I summon turn off my laptop switch to another computer and relog as my rogue and then TAG the still living mob to have a chance to need on the chests the boss drops? My OWN chest.

I have only 9 elder charms and i still need to rely on RNG to get me to ToT this week. I am only ilvl 464 with heroic armor guiding me to the 470 raids but my warlocks banking 4 incantations that he has no use for. I will be in a ToT raid group a week from tomorrow and was wondering if I could fudge the system to get more gear roll. Otherwise it may have to wait. I really hope it doesn't have to wait

Is this exploit in the game which allows me to hand Elder charms from my main to my alt possible or has blizzard made it impossible. As long as my rogue is in the party can i use the 4 incantations to get more elder charms?
    You have over complicated this, I doubt your way will work but I figured out a way to get incantation chests from my main to my alt. After I tested it with my guildies now my whole guild does this on a weekly basis.

You partner up with someone who wants to move the same amount of incantations to an alt. Lets say you have 3 and they have 3.
    You log in as your main and they log in as the alt. Then you use your incantation and when the ghost goes down you pass and they need. They will get the chest.
    Then you log in as your alt and they log in as the main. They use their incantation and when the ghost goes down you need and they pass. This way you both end up with 3 incantation chests. As long as you can trust each other there shouldn't be any problems.