Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NQ Exac View Post
    As you can see, Troll bosses account for a mere 3.389% or all raid bosses in the past 3 expansions.
    Read the graph title again... "Bosses added since 3.0" That means since Wrath.

So that graph conveniently ignores the classic troll 5 man dungeons, & the original ZG/ZA. (I'd also be suspicious as to if it even includes the revamped ZG/ZA as "new")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Read the graph title again... "Bosses added since 3.0" That means since Wrath.

So that graph conveniently ignores the classic troll 5 man dungeons, & the original ZG/ZA. (I'd also be suspicious as to if it even includes the revamped ZG/ZA as "new")
    5mans ARE NOT RAIDS!!!!!!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    I admit this list probably isn't perfect, but it does seem that the Trolls, together with Orcs and Humans, do have way more dungeons themed after them than any other other playable race.
    Haha, good piece of work!

There are probably a few amendments, but it's relatively accurate - trolls just appear to be something of an outlier when compared to orcs, humans and Scourge. Unfortunately, raidwise, it's difficult to accurately say what's "troll-themed" or "troll-centric" outside of the obvious Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, which pretty much consisted of troll bosses exclusively.

Everyone will have a different threshold, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    5mans ARE NOT RAIDS!!!!!!!!
    What exactly is your problem, sweetie? You seem awfully excited for no real reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    Haha, good piece of work!

There are probably a few amendments, but it's relatively accurate - trolls just appear to be something of an outlier when compared to orcs, humans and Scourge. Unfortunately, raidwise, it's difficult to accurately say what's "troll-themed" or "troll-centric" outside of the obvious Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, which pretty much consisted of troll bosses exclusively.

Everyone will have a different threshold, though.

What exactly is your problem, sweetie? You seem awfully excited for no real reason.
    /SIGH

This thread is about too many troll raids, and again and again people bring 5mans into the discussion..

NOT RELEVANT!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

15+ Year Old Account
    When the original complaint is that the end game PvE focus is far too much on trolls...

How are 5 mans not relevant?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I think it's not about the number of bosses but the fact that each expansion contained troll dungeons/raids. I don't think any other race in the game can claim so, not even dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Well if you look at ToT this is the trolls last stand of sorts. Their empires are almost all gone and in desperation the leaders of the tribe meet up to try and join up, only to get killed off by us. They don't have much of anything left.

I think the only major troll lore figure left is that king who I forget the name of. The one who didn't listen to his priest and his island sank.
    king zul is dead? his zandalar island sank? could be the end or could be he just joined with queen azshara and serve as a mutated boss in her raid ...

in any case dead or alive zandalar island is still out there with king zul and we will need to deal with it in a future xpac for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    /SIGH

This thread is about too many troll raids, and again and again people bring 5mans into the discussion..

NOT RELEVANT!!
    I think you need to put an egg in your shoe, and beat it.

Seriously

Before you have a heart attack.