Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

25 Warlocks V Heart of Fear

After many wipes on Empress we have cleared Heart of Fear Normal 25 man with Warlocks Only!

http://i.imgur.com/2VC7bDa.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhc_7pTR0hg

THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT CAME, TOES/HoFHC Thread is up!! <3
    Last edited by Chrispotter; 2013-06-09 at 09:54 AM. Reason: please don't post giant images
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering but how exactly are you planning to survive this healingwise?

probably want to mention that you'll be doing it on EU

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    The same way Deathknights do it. Take turns tanking while going through CDs.

How do you taunt?

*edit. I assume pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugginz View Post
    How do you taunt?

*edit. I assume pets.
    voidwalker taunt and dark apotheosis taunt should be the same. neither will actually put you on top of the threat meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugginz View Post
    How do you taunt?

*edit. I assume pets.
    Tanking lock (or the one who pulls aggro when he/she shouldn't) can use Soulshatter.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    US or EU servers? I'm interested.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

lol, cant wait to see a video of this.

I'm game!
    Alarinth#2289
    531 ilvl
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2013-05-26 at 12:31 AM.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Thanks for all the mails and the interest. Likely doing this on Friday evening or Saturday mid day.

To give you some more idea on how this will work.
    Some fights will require Dark Apothesis tanking and some will require VoidLord tanking.
    Its bassically impossible for warlocks at our gear level to die to raid damage even without healers .

I have already got Strats for each boss in the making. Please make sure you send me a Private message on these forum boards as I will use that as the basis to build the group.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

Pleeeeease make a video of this. I can't participate, but would love to see it.

If I were EU, I'd re-sub for this.

Deleted
    25 Voidlords, they won't know which one to kill first! Sounds lots of fun. Which Saturday is it? If it's today I'm in.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-05-25 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    i don't know if you've played wow before or seen a warlock but their healing is completely absurd, a warlock can easily self heal for 3million hp within a minute, along with a series of damage reduction cooldowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like something that should be awesome for all involved. Good luck, and bring us back a nice video of the event.

I'd love to do this if it was US.

We should do a version of this with US folks and see how we do.

I guess if all of them use 2pT5+Soul Link+GoSer/Sup they can survive anything

Planned day is for it to be Next Saturday, exact time to come nearer the time. Thanks for all the messages ive had showing interest in this and it should be a lot of fun!

Doing it next saturday so people who are saved for this week can attend it . Will sort a Google Docs for it or something and start organizing it further during the week!

Love the positive support this and please continue to PM me on MMOC if you are interested in taking part
    www.method.gg