Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    Anyone got this in US SERVERS? I'm starting to think than this is so f........ bugged in US. Already 200 boxes checked with guildies and NOT A SINGLE DROP.
    I'm on EU.

Eventually I got the item after I offered some gold to a guildmate if he would do the quests and give the box to me if it contained the blindfold.
    He got it THREE TIMES on his first toon.

Mal'Ganis works for US, IDK of any other server that does. you have to get an xrealm invite there to find your blindfolds lol.

I was able to get the Blindfold after doing the dailies on 3 different toons and sending the boxes to my main to open them. Really looking forward to trying it out.

i'm not having any luck from blingtron 3000 quest since 5.3 came out. >

I've been unable to obtain the Splat card, though a Customer Service Representative confirmed that it's bugged for several people.

Fairly large image so i'll have to leave you with a link: http://i.imgur.com/T8Adj9N.png
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted
    I got my Vial from Greater Cache of Treasures (scenario cache, repeatable)

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    I got my Vial from Greater Cache of Treasures (scenario cache, repeatable)
    If you read the message (on the picture that I linked) I've ran over 50, nearing 100 scenarios now with no such luck, but I have gotten the bear and the lady fair drop 3 times.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    If you read the message (on the picture that I linked) I've ran over 50, nearing 100 scenarios now with no such luck, but I have gotten the bear and the lady fair drop 3 times.
    RNG is RNG? It took me around that many to get both items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda lame that you have to level archeology again if you are playing a different toon than your old main with archeology.

Having an Ultramarine Battle Tank should be proof enough.

I've got them all spread across different toons... apart from Dippy/Doopy and the Archaeology boss.

I even got The Bear and Lady Fair and Vial of Red Ooze on the same scenario Cache... on a toon i had literally just dinged on.

They really should have made the Vial of Red Ooze and the Bear and Lady Fair drop from different sources. I really didn't mind the low drop rate they put on these, but the fact that they drop from the same bag was frustrating. I was beginning to think that the reports of the Bear and Lady Fair dropping from the scenario cache were just all wrong. I think I got over 10 extra Vials before it finally dropped for me.
    Tishelle (Rogue) - Tisha (Mage) - Tishandra (DK) - Tisharia (Priest) - Tishanna (Warlock) - Tishie (Monk) - Tishette (Boosted Warrior )

Deleted
    Finally finished this a few days ago, the farming quest item took forever :<

Eventually got the Blingtron item today and was able to kill Mingus Diggs fairly easily as a 522 BM hunter, the drop rate for the 'Dusty old robot' is too low IMO.

Farming for blingatron and the one off tiller farming since this achievemnt came out, no luck on those 2

Guys, i've been farming(literally lol) around 2k cooking materials on couple of my charcter farms, still not a sign for Paper-covered Rock.
    RNG or....
    Same as Razorgrin fishing (Around 500 casts).

11/12 done waiting on blingtron the piece of crap -.-

been trying to get blingtron on my dk for a month now.Way to low droprate. took well over 2 weeks to get it for my lock.