Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    how does the system know the difference?
    I think it keeps track of how often you do it. Also, I think there's either a time limit or it is disabled after a boss is downed.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I think you can que boost if you have someone else other then the healer aswell. Try to que with a healer and anoter guy who wants to do the LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a healer, when I want to do a LFR part, I always ask around if someone wants to join me in the queue, since i'll be running full run. Why not reach out and help dps get faster queue?

Unfortunatly, not all healers play like this (and I only have 1 pure dps class myself, others are all healers or tank)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is a good policy. DPS artificially cutting queues just make the queues longer for DPS in the queue legitimately.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Have I que boosted? Yes.
    Have I been boosted? Yes.
    Am I upset about the re-implementation of this? No.

For those of you upset because your line cutting has been taken away. Deal with it. If you are complaining about the 40 min que as dps (which normally pops faster). Then go ahead and form an entire 25 man LFR Group and que together and see how long it takes you. If it is faster, then by all means do it. I would hazard to guess that, like LFD ques, it is still shorter than sitting in town spamming /LFG and trying to find tanks and heals willing to take pity on you.

If you have a hybrid then que as a tank or healer (preferably healer cause a sucky tank will ruin a run) and choose your loot specialization. Then you are helping the ques move faster and getting to jump to the front of the line anyways.

Deleted
    I've never gotten kicked out when my "booster" leaves.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just did this on my healer and i was not booted.
    You cared enough to post.

Good. Now people who lack the friends (or crappy ethics) necessary to boost are on an even footing. Besides, you can still do it. The tank and healer simply has to stick around and do the run. A good thing all around.

This is not at all true, you can still get quick queues into LFR and that person leaves without issue.

However, when I ran 2 accounts and tried this it would remove both my characters. There may be some sort of reporting mechanism or way that blizzard ties accounts together for people who do this a great deal and then they get removed. Overall though you can still do this without issue as I did it last night for several guild groups.

My guess is the OP or people who can no longer do this were reported in some way by players or blizzard and are now flagged to not be able to do it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    It depends on how frequently you use or abuse the "feature."
    Link: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...92596153692161

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    I think you can que boost if you have someone else other then the healer aswell. Try to que with a healer and anoter guy who wants to do the LFR.
    Nope, it removes the entire party that queued with the healer or tank who immediately drops (except, perhaps, if the person who drops has no prior history of doing it, as implied by GC).
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I think it keeps track of how often you do it. Also, I think there's either a time limit or it is disabled after a boss is downed.
    Apparently it's not.

Dumbest idea by blizzard in a long time. Queued up for lfr with friends, even killed the first boss. Power went out, when i got back found out that all of us been removed from the group <_< NJ blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    I used to sell queues all the time. I still do even though they instantly get kicked. I got my money and chumps like you are left to sit around being mad. The system works imo.
    Sad that you need gold that badly... Also kind of funny when I consider how much gold I personally have and how I didn't have to be a douche to get any of it.