Deleted

noxxic any true?

so i was looking at noxxic realstic dps meter were classes are at item 522. it says destruction is the highest. but i feel like I always do worst with destruction.

destruction is better until you get legendary meta. for me without rppm trinkets at ~522 ilvl affli got ~3k dps better according to simcraft when i got the legendary meta. it was around 10k dps behind before that.

Deleted
    If you want some thumb rules

Affliction scales up with Legendary Meta Gem
    Demonology scales up with ULVS
    Destruction benefits from you not having either, making it best / same ~~ as the other two!

Both affliction and demonology is nearly pointless without above said things, but its more equal levels and as soon as you get either they start to raise a bit above Destruciton. But destruction is viable in ToT with a few exceptions, because simcraft doesnt showcase ToT encounters!

I'd say noxxic is pretty accurate

I'd say it is pretty accurate but as other said. Aff gets better with Meta and Demo with UVLS. I was so lucky to get my UVLS so now I mostly play Demo and the numbers are HUGE compared to Destro. I am in the same boat as you though. When I try Destro, the dps seems pathetic. So far I am only playing it on Megaera and Tortos. And that is only because I can cleave really easily. I cannot wait until Meta but that will not be for MONTHS so hopefully 5.4 does something to ease the process since I want to play strictly Demo/Aff. Destro can go die in a hole.