what am I doing wrong?

I see all these posts about minimum up times on juju/rentaki and such and while my rentaki seems to be a stable 20-30% juju didn't hit over 20% this week and was even 4.9% on council. I don't understand how people are getting minimum 20% on both. Here's my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yaraa/advanced

I've got a 522 item level and trinkets are both normal mode and upgraded 2/2 so I thought I'd see an increased proc rate but for w/e reason it's still pretty low. Crit is still simming higher too so idk if I should just ignore that and go haste for bad streak protection or what.

Here's this weeks log too.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/49l4g4ce9ihl1m16/

It's really just RNG. With a sample size of 28 juju procs, it's not too unlikely to have average uptime as low as 17% as Survival with your amount of haste. Uptimes are going to be higher as BM due to Focus Fire as well. My uptimes on both trinkets averaged over all boss encounters this week was 30% for both. So yeah, it's really just RNG. Don't worry about it. The only thing you could do to increase uptimes is play BM and reforge haste, both of which I would recommend.
    Last edited by Kennyloggins; 2013-05-25 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks for replying after being on these forums a short time I really respect your opinion. I'll try bm and see now with its aoe is it competitive enough with sv?

Thanks again Kenny good suggestion. Even on just a raider test dummy my burst was over 40k higher than on sv and sustained once I got past the initial burst was 7k higher than sv.
    Last edited by lheoric; 2013-05-25 at 05:03 PM.

Worst RNG is when you open the fight and don't get any procs for like 30 seconds :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogster View Post
    Worst RNG is when you open the fight and don't get any procs for like 30 seconds :/
    its the worst thing ever D:

Quote Originally Posted by Woogster View Post
    The best way to solve that is wait 3 minutes before you pull. Or do what I may or may not do and just not DPS the last add packs if I don't think we're going to wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conando View Post
    The best way to solve that is wait 3 minutes before you pull. Or do what I may or may not do and just not DPS the last add packs if I don't think we're going to wait.
    Sometimes you just gotta scum it. I am guilty of this.

So next question Kenny is since I've gone bm haste sims as the best stat for me but how much is overboard? when I plug in the stat weights I get from numerous sims of 10k+ in simcraft it changes out most my gems for 320 haste gems instead of ones with agility, am I right in assuming that's going overboard?

Edit: Just wanted to thank you again for the previous advice Kenny I am absolutely wrecking the meters now and as much as i'm not a fan of BM it's growing on me and ofcourse the increased dps from survival is insane and def helps to make the spec more fun for me. Still not sure if I should full out haste gem though like AMR says.

Edit 2: I was also wondering Kenny if you would be able to look at my logs from tonight and give me some pointers on anything that you see that I can improve to up my dps? If you don't have the time I understand just would greatly appreciate your input.
    Last edited by lheoric; 2013-05-27 at 05:31 AM.

Deleted
    Hi there,

I have obtained a Thunderforged Tortos bow, but it seems to sim lower than my normal durumu bow with both upgraded. (mostly because the secondary stats on tortos bow are completely going to waste due my racial bonus and other gear). Should i ignore this sim and go with the higher ilvl bow anyway?

ty