Deleted

So how's the USA's national football team?

28 may the Red Devils (Belgium national team) are playing a match of football versus the United States, and since the US national football team isn't well know in Europe, I was wondering, how are they? You would think that a country of 300 mill has more football talent than a country of 11 mill.
    Who are their best players, any recent spectacular matches played,... ?
    Who's going to win do you think? How many goals will be made?

Belgium fifa ranking: 15
    US ranking: 29

Personally I think the Belgian team has a good chance of winning, they are at their high point of succes with no matches lost in the World Cup qualification. Even tough the US team poses a good treat due to them being the home team and aren't suffering from jetlagg and they probably have some good players as well.
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2013-05-25 at 04:29 PM.

Deleted
    i think you should change you title to soccer team if you are reaching for the American public, because they will probably think you mean American football!

OT: the Americans just care a lot less about the sport, so they also focus less on the competition. I think Belgium can win the match.

Quantity does not automatically mean quality.

The US have historically done poorly in the men's world football theater, not least because football is far less popular there than it is in (nearly) the rest of the world, which means there is a smaller pool of talent to draw from.

The US women's team, on the other hand, have done pretty well for themselves.

It's just a friendly game right? Doesn't matter who wins except for pride.

Overall Belgium has better players, they are talented and have potential but they have yet to reach that potential, at least for their National team.

soccer is actually the biggest youth sport here in the united states by participation but somehow that changes by around 17/18 years of age

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    i think you should change you title to soccer team if you are reaching for the American public, because they will probably think you mean American football!

OT: the Americans just care a lot less about the sport, so they also focus less on the competition. I think Belgium can win the match.
    Never, thats blasphemy!

---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    It's just a friendly game right? Doesn't matter who wins except for pride.

Overall Belgium has better players, they are talented and have potential but they have yet to reach that potential, at least for their National team.

soccer is actually the biggest youth sport here in the united states by participation but somehow that changes by around 17/18 years of age
    Yes its a friendly game, I would love to see a USA - Belgium competition one tough, since almost every other big country can trash us

15+ Year Old Account
    The name is fotball, soccer is a made up shit word like illegal combatant which only fools use...

US female fotball team is top notch, male team has a bit to go though in order to be a steady competitor.
    I would bet my money on Belgium but wouldn't be surprised if US put up a fight or even managed to win
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    The name is fotball, soccer is a made up shit word like illegal combatant which only fools use...
    Boy you sure know how to make friends.

Also, the name is "football". "Fotball" is a made up shit word only the Nords use. Ser du vad jag gjorde där?