wow....This site has went downhill...

Below is a message I get for calling out all of the people who follow the government no matter how dumb it is (sheep). So I get a warning for trolling? how is this trolling? You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion
    Dear butbearform,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Please do not post just to call a number of posters "sheep." It is nonproductive, contributes nothing to the thread, and only serves to instigate an argument.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=21233606
    Look at all of the sheep here.. rofl poor guys.
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

(Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)

Deleted
    So your argument is that calling people sheep is productive?

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure trying to discuss mod actions in this manner is frowned upon and might get this thread closed and/or net you another infraction

It may not be productive but I am not the only one saying only a few no productive words. like No man should stand against the government. I say look at all the sheeple here... Yea stay sleeping and do what your master dady government says to do. Good sheep.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! Soylent Green is made of sheeple!

you are why the site has gone downhill.

Deleted
    You should've called them "cows". Since cows are sacred in India it maaaay be politically incorrect to infract you for calling people cows (you know, you could always claim being an Indian and using that word as a compliment).

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    So your argument is that calling people sheep is productive?
    I think its cute, really.

Cue relevant XKCD - there is always one...

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have been more constructive to build upon your argument I think is their point, instead of just calling people a name and backing away from the thread. The moderator's job is to try and keep the threads as civil as possible. Calling people names (even in the general way that you did) could instigate an argument. I wouldn't take it too personally.

Quote Originally Posted by butbearform View Post
    Below is a message I get for calling out all of the people who follow the government no matter how dumb it is (sheep). So I get a warning for trolling? how is this trolling? You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion
    Dear butbearform,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Please do not post just to call a number of posters "sheep." It is nonproductive, contributes nothing to the thread, and only serves to instigate an argument.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=21233606
    Look at all of the sheep here.. rofl poor guys.
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

(Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)
    Get used to it. You get infracted for anything and everything here!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of overly zealous moderators here. Don't be surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moderator actions are not to be discussed in public. If you have an issue with an infraction and would like to appeal, you can PM Sunshine.