Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Man Hunt, fun to murder ppl in strange ways, otherwise bad game :P
    Bulletstorm, good combo between gameplay, graphics and VIOLENCE
    ^this

manhunt was the only genuinely scary piece of media ive experienced. cutting someones head off and clipping it to your belt....who-tf made this game in rockstars staff?i still remember piggy or whatever that things name was scaring me so bad, but then again i was like 13 or so

GTA III is the most obvious one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Tetsuo View Post
    ^this

manhunt was the only genuinely scary piece of media ive experienced. cutting someones head off and clipping it to your belt....who-tf made this game in rockstars staff?i still remember piggy or whatever that things name was scaring me so bad, but then again i was like 13 or so
    Yeah, the two things to have freaked me out so far are the victims of the reconstructing virus in that WWII Doctor Who episode (google "Are you my Mummy?") and playing Manhunt 2.

Oh, also any 4X game is pretty violent. How many cities have you nuked? How many worlds have you destroyed? How many genocides have you commited?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised how few people have said prototype. the only thing you do in that game is rip large populations of people to pieces.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Postal 2. Mortal Kombat also has its moments.
    Nothing else has to be sad...you can but a cat on your shotgun as a silencer, how can any game beat that. Theres a reason this game was banned almost everywhere in the world when it got released.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I'm surprised how few people have said prototype. the only thing you do in that game is rip large populations of people to pieces.
    Because theres nothing really special going on, I can play Wolverine (wich came before Prototype) and have the same shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say Gears of War or maybe Doom.

Manhunt felt the most violent to me, even though several other games were a lot more chaotic.

Deleted
    Carmageddon 1 (:

10+ Year Old Account
    any gta / saints row / merc / crackdown style game for just being able to go around blowing shit up

fallout for the bloody mess perk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Yeah, the two things to have freaked me out so far are the victims of the reconstructing virus in that WWII Doctor Who episode (google "Are you my Mummy?") and playing Manhunt 2.
    awesome episode though, the one where the alien took over someone's body and kept repeating another person was also rather freaky

As for the most violent game I've played? probably Carmageddon. For its time, it was an unprecedented slaughterfest.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

that would be Mortal Kombat

Some of the Dead Space death scenes are the most violent thing in video gaming

Deleted
    Postal 2 and MK 4.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    God of War 3

I would have 2 say Bioshock Infinite, mainly because its newer and the graphics are good

Torquemada. Best game on the Commodore 64 ever. So much blood, so much carnage, such great gameplay.