Deleted

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault vs Relic of Xuen 2/2 (PVP) (WW-monk 5.3)

So, basically my question is which one would be to prefer for PvP-reasons as a WW-monk?
    Lining either of them up with Tyrannical Gladiator's Insignia of Conquest (yes, we're talking human as well), which one would be the best bet?

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    Relic of Xuen

As far as I've calculated, Talisman gives you hit+crit/mastery/haste (what ever you prefer)
    and a procc of 3989 raw agi in pvp (after the 50% nerf of using it in arenas/bg's and the ilvl-downscale to ilvl396),
    with an uptime of 40 sec's and an ICD of ~105 sec's translates it in to 1595,6 flat AGI.
    The Relic of Xuen on the other hand gives you a flat 1030 AGI off the bat, and also proccs for 3262 agi
    with an uptime of 15 sec's and an ICD of ~45 sec's translates it in too 1845,5 flat AGI.
    The second question would then be if the hit+crit/mastery/haste on the Talisman outweighs the 249,9 flat AGI on the Relic or not?

Thoughts and input much appreciated!

Deleted
    Hit is already over the cap, so it looses value, agility is approximately 2x as good as crit or hit, and the relic of xuen is more bursty which is also better. So I think its no brainer. There was a topic like this before I think. Only thing to look at would be proc rate. But I think xuen has even that higher, but cant confirm and tired to research, anyway I am using darkmoon on equivalent classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    Hit is already over the cap, so it looses value, agility is approximately 2x as good as crit or hit, and the relic of xuen is more bursty which is also better. So I think its no brainer. There was a topic like this before I think. Only thing to look at would be proc rate. But I think xuen has even that higher, but cant confirm and tired to research, anyway I am using darkmoon on equivalent classes.
    So even though The Relic just procc's of off crit (which is random as it is), you would say its a clear winner?