Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    took my finals last months. finals r easy for me. english was my most hated final to take because im no good at long writting sessions and detailed grammar.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    I never study for my final exams, doubt I ever will, and it's been working out for me so far. I'm not really a huge fan of "normal" studying at all, if something interests me it sticks forever and if not I'll simply forget it the next day, hence I just read, think and discuss stuff (within the subject obviously) that interests me and see what I end up learning. Remembering specific information and last minute cramming doesn't really help a lot considering the layout of our tests (law student), we can bring all the books/information to the test (a huge amount) and what's actually put to the test is your logic, ability to reason and to find stuff in the vast material (which I all improve simply by being interested).

10+ Year Old Account
    There are College finals that are in April and then there's High School finals that are at the end of June.... I have my fridge full of nothing but caffeine and food that are easy to make!. My finals start June 17! so 3ish weeks left of studying (._.)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing I've done since I started giving a shit about school: Study 1-2 hrs a night per subject every night until finals come, laugh at how easy they are, then go hiking/camping for a week before its back to another quarter with 2 jobs. They're still a few weeks away, still not worried about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna chill and enjoy my holiday, since last summer I spent in mandatory military service of our country (Finland), and summer before that I spent on work, I think I've earned one free and slacky summer

And of the exams, wasn't that hard, even tho I jumped from army straight into Univ. of Technology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    My exam presentation is on wednesday. and so far it seems like the world is collectively pissing on me, with exam date being pushed earlier, no sleep, and busses fucking me over in this choking weather.

God damn it all.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Wow you do your exams late, here in france we've been done for about a month, and I got my results last week.

Only one subject I could have done better on, but no biggie since i passed with flying colors and finished top of my promo.
    A level PoV here, UK

we have our first module exams in every subject in January, people who needed to resit have been doing them from 2nd week of may I believe up to now, and we have our end year exams, or second modules week after this week onwards,

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    took my finals last months. finals r easy for me. english was my most hated final to take because im no good at long writting sessions and detailed grammar.
    Not sure if very stupid, or very clever

10+ Year Old Account
    My exams finished a couple of weeks ago, currently on summer holiday until September :P

just look at this relaxing summer view!

Oh wait wrong picture...here is our summer..

Starting in 2 weeks, ending in a month... and then depending on what I (don't) pass, retakes in july, september and october.
    ...though, I am sort of aiming for passing everything in june. >_>