Deleted

Best demo burst PvP.

Been toying around with Imp Zoo build in which you run with Imp + Go serve Imp. So you macro Dark soul, glove enchant, trinket and then Imp Swarm + go serve imp then meta for 2x chaos wave. This produces some insane pet dps coupled with 2x chaos waves that you can use with your 200 base demonic fury.
    So far this has really been kicking ass in 2v2 with another dps as long as you can use it on a target that can't immune damage.

Pick a target, corruption. pop meta + imp zoo macro. Deat hcoil them and then chaos wave x2, collect conquest points. Only works low mmr obviously.

Thoughts?

Why choose Imp over Felguard (even tho the 2nd Felguard, from GoServ is extremely unreliable in PvP)? If you just want fast burst, playing with Wrathguard/Shivarra is better imo, simply because you can bind its Mortal Cleave/wtv's the name of Shivarra's ability, and spam it several times untill their energy runs out while under the effect of CDs, while waiting for your normal Imp and 2nd Imp from GoServ to fire their bolts while getting los'd doesn't sound so good, at least imo. Plus the extra stun from Wrathguard/Felguard is EXTREMELY handy in PvP.

I also use Hand of Gul'dan instead of Chaos Wave, it does a bit more damage if you switch to Meta right away after you fired the 2nd Hand of Gul'dan (the 2nd Hand and its dot will get buffed by Meta's increased dmg, if you switch imediately, before it lands).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Why choose Imp over Felguard (even tho the 2nd Felguard, from GoServ is extremely unreliable in PvP)? If you just want fast burst, playing with Wrathguard/Shivarra is better imo, simply because you can bind its Mortal Cleave/wtv's the name of Shivarra's ability, and spam it several times untill their energy runs out while under the effect of CDs, while waiting for your normal Imp and 2nd Imp from GoServ to fire their bolts while getting los'd doesn't sound so good, at least imo. Plus the extra stun from Wrathguard/Felguard is EXTREMELY handy in PvP.

I also use Hand of Gul'dan instead of Chaos Wave, it does a bit more damage if you switch to Meta right away after you fired the 2nd Hand of Gul'dan (the 2nd Hand and its dot will get buffed by Meta's increased dmg, if you switch imediately, before it lands).
    I've tried both but prefer the ranged attacks of the imp. It hits hard too. Never crossed my mind to spam mortal cleave though. Going to try it out.

But keep in mind this, if you want to make full use of the Wrathguard, you need to use his Mortal Cleave yourself, for some reasons, since 5.1, the Wrathguard will never drop below 160 energy unless you make him to, therefore he will only use a Mortal Cleave every 6 secs (that's how long the debuff lasts), on the other hand the Felguard works properly, he fires a couple of Legion Strikes by himself untill he runs out of energy, so not sure what's going on with the Wrathguard, maybe a bug, like many others, wich will never get fixed, but I've binded its ability on my bar and spam it several times when using CDs, else let alone the Wrathguard will do very little dmg by always having 160 energy and doing 1 attack every 6 seconds.

I've had best success with demo in arena when playing with GoSac. Keep in mind though you ONLY sac your pet when you pop your burst macro for the 25% damage increase in meta then insta summon it with demonic rebirth after DS. Sacrificing your pet will also instantly grant you 100 fury. I played with GoServ for a while but the extra felguard seemed to bug out sometimes not to mention how easy it is to just root/slow it and basically make it useless besides the extra stun (which DRs with your other stuns anyway). IMO, GoSac>GoSup>GoServ for demo PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonized View Post
    I've had best success with demo in arena when playing with GoSac. Keep in mind though you ONLY sac your pet when you pop your burst macro for the 25% damage increase in meta then insta summon it with demonic rebirth after DS. Sacrificing your pet will also instantly grant you 100 fury. I played with GoServ for a while but the extra felguard seemed to bug out sometimes not to mention how easy it is to just root/slow it and basically make it useless besides the extra stun (which DRs with your other stuns anyway). IMO, GoSac>GoSup>GoServ for demo PvP.
    So..in 2c2 the best of burst damage is GoSac.. i test. Thanks