Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So it is better to cast it twice to a target instead of doom-ing two different targets or we are talking about single target here? (and providing you are fast enough to Tab/Select next target and cast it in 2.5 seconds)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    So it is better to cast it twice to a target instead of doom-ing two different targets or we are talking about single target here? (and providing you are fast enough to Tab/Select next target and cast it in 2.5 seconds)
    More targets = the better.
    Let's take Council because Doom+UVLS really shines there.
    When Doom crits, it will spawn a Wild Imp. Usually during a 4second proc of the trinket I'm able to cast Doom on all 4 targets.
    Even on 2 targets, it would mean that you spawn 2 imps for 60 seconds instead of 1 imp for 90 seconds. On 4 targets it's 4 Imps instead of 1.
    Kind of a no brainer.

" Usually during a 4second proc of the trinket I'm able to cast Doom on all 4 targets. "

How? In 4 seconds you can cast 4 Dooms? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    " Usually during a 4second proc of the trinket I'm able to cast Doom on all 4 targets. "

How? In 4 seconds you can cast 4 Dooms? :O
    Target them 4 targets and cast Doom ?:P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqCn...4Vspw&index=10

That's Sparkuggz doing it, it's really the same. He got it on 2 or 3 targets in the video but mostly because it's LFR and he was out of meta when it proc'd.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2013-05-30 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Target them 4 targets and cast Doom ?:P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqCn...4Vspw&index=10

That's Sparkuggz doing it, it's really the same.
    Let's see...

Assuming you're bloodlusted and meta gemmed to gcd cap, you'll be able to cast 1 doom for every second, assuming you start instantly.

00:00 buff gained
    00:00 doom#1
    01:00 doom#2
    02:00 doom#3
    03:00 doom#4
    04:00 buff fades

How it really looks:

00:00 buff gained
    01:10 gcd finished, doom#1
    02:20 doom#2
    03:30 doom#3
    04:00 buff fades
    04:40 gcd over.

How it often turns out:

Boss goes immune (Inferno @ Twins)
    Trinket procs
    Trinket fades
    Boss goes vulnerable

It's not impossible to get 4 dooms inside one trinket proc. But it requires some incredible luck or plain standing still waiting for it to proc to avoid being on a GCD when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    It's not impossible to get 4 dooms inside one trinket proc. But it requires some incredible luck or plain standing still waiting for it to proc to avoid being on a GCD when it happens.
    Usually I go at it like this:
    Hand of Gul'dan
    Corruption
    CoE
    Hand of Gul'dan
    Meta and wait.

There's little chance of UVLS procing from the first HoG and it usually procs on the first Corruption tick so I should be fine by then.
    Or it could do like last night at Council and proc for the first time when we only had 2 bosses left at ~15%