Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    for defile, isit
    1. every second it grows 2.5% in radius and damage
    And to clarify; it needs to deal damage to an enemy target for the growth to occur.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

is defile's growth additive or multiplicative?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    is defile's growth additive or multiplicative?
    Multiplicative
    <Midwinter> - 14/14 HM -25m - LF exceptional raiders
    http://www.mwguild.net/
    DK Theorycrafting/Game Dev Blog
    DK Gear/log reviews/audits

Deleted
    Does Draenei come out as 1# DPS race for unholy still after the 5% nerf to Unholy might?

anyone can find the resolve formula?
    i want to know it sucks for mythic raiding for DKs
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Anyone know best DPS rotation/Enchanting/Stats for BLOOD?

I remember asking this one year ago but
    a) There is a new Expansion now which changed the Spec.
    b) The provided Link from one year ago was a Guide which did not Include the Rotation.

These are the most important question regarding the Rotation:
    1) Is it worth to cast Diseases again during Dancing Rune Weapon when it is about to expire for 6/7 Seconds of Extra ticks?
    2) During Execute, is it more DPS to start with applying Diseases or Soul Reaper?
    3) During Excess Resource Phases, is it better to dump Runes or spam Death Coil to dump Runic Power?
    You may find your answers in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-TLDR-Version), which is the new blood guide for 6.0.

I honestly don't know enough about blood to answer your questions, but the people in that thread might.

Deleted
    Hello
    I started a dk a few days ago for wod and need some addon help.

I'm looking for a rune tracker that lets me move runes individually or in pairs and preferably retains the original look of the runes.
    I sort of want to get my runes into the following layout
    UU
    BBFF

Which pvp spec is even slightly better at level 100 for 2s skirmishes (as double dps) ? Frost or unholy?

I just started playing Unholy and was curious on the correct opener for a fight. Single target no AoE. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Which pvp spec is even slightly better at level 100 for 2s skirmishes (as double dps) ? Frost or unholy?
    Probably 2h frost for the burst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wicor View Post
    Hello
    I started a dk a few days ago for wod and need some addon help.

I'm looking for a rune tracker that lets me move runes individually or in pairs and preferably retains the original look of the runes.
    I sort of want to get my runes into the following layout
    UU
    BBFF
    Moveanything might be able to move indivual runes, if you don't mind bars, compact runes let's you order them any way you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    I just started playing Unholy and was curious on the correct opener for a fight. Single target no AoE. Thanks
    "You want to try to cast army of the dead 5-8 seconds before the pull begins. The damage the ghouls do is minimal, and they are not actually worth casting in-combat. However, since the runes will mostly recharge before you engage the boss, casting army nice and early on is a small gain. Army ghouls still have a tendency to pull bosses, so remember to stand back when doing this, and run up closer after the ghouls finish crawling out of the ground. immediately before combat starts, you want to pop your prepot.

The first GCD in combat spent should be on summon gargoyle, your strongest cooldown, along with any cooldowns off the GCD such as blood fury or on use trinkets.
    You should follow that up with a defile as you run in, in order to get both defile and unholy runes on cooldown.
    Next you want to hit outbreak, applying your diseases to the target.
    The fourth GCD should be spent on festering strike, which should put all your runes on CD and allow you to move over to the general rotation."

Taken from http://sentrytotem.com/news/classes/...l-the-way-down

Deleted
    The only issue with BT is when you get that UUFFDD combo...would it even be worth using IT and spam SS then? Also goes the other way around UUDDBB. Apologies for a class question here.
    also wondering how to deal with this

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Kyb's Foolish Perseverance trinket any good compared to 630 bonus armor/mastery/ms trinkets? (It gives now almost 600stamina after hotfix) Not sure if stamina trinkets are any good in wod for blood dk...

2h frost, should I use soul reaper at level 100? What about when KM is up? Thanks.

Are we supposed to be using Razorice for 2h Frost at 100, or the 'ol standby FC? And does DW use 2x RI or RI/FC?

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    The only issue with BT is when you get that UUFFDD combo...would it even be worth using IT and spam SS then? Also goes the other way around UUDDBB. Apologies for a class question here.
    If you end up with that the optimal approach is to FeS with 1 death and one excess rune, however it's advised to avoid letting it happen by using RC instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ebah View Post
    Is Kyb's Foolish Perseverance trinket any good compared to 630 bonus armor/mastery/ms trinkets? (It gives now almost 600stamina after hotfix) Not sure if stamina trinkets are any good in wod for blood dk...
    I'm no blood expert, but it seems to me with a dk's already massive health pool, and the amount of time we spend at medium to low health, extra stamina is not nearly as valuable as stats which improve out mitigation. I'd say it's not that great of a trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    2h frost, should I use soul reaper at level 100? What about when KM is up? Thanks.
    Using SR on CD is your top priority, above nearly everything else, even when KM is up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razingstorm View Post
    Are we supposed to be using Razorice for 2h Frost at 100, or the 'ol standby FC? And does DW use 2x RI or RI/FC?
    FC for 2H, and FC/RI for DW.

Cheers, thanks for the answer.

My sim shows that sudden proc and not going over 90 RP to be worth more than expending all runes, yet that conflicts with Icy's single rotation priority.

What I mean to ask is that is it better to always not go over 90% runic power unless you're about to get 2xblood/frost/unholy? or is it better to use up all your runes even if you'll get cap on runic power?

And shouldn't sudden death proc be valued more than SS and FS unless you are going to get 2x runes?
    Last edited by iky43210; 2014-11-30 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    My sim shows that sudden proc and not going over 90 RP to be worth more than expending all runes, yet that conflicts with Icy's single rotation priority.

What I mean to ask is that is it better to always not go over 90% runic power unless you're about to get 2xblood/frost/unholy? or is it better to use up all your runes even if you'll get cap on runic power?

And shouldn't sudden death proc be valued more than SS and FS unless you are going to get 2x runes?
    As a general rule you want to avoid wastage wherever you can. As long as your runes are still regenerating, you can keep using abilities that don't spend runes without wasting any runes, because during that time the runes continue to regenerate. As soon as the runes cap, or come close enough, it becomes much more important to use them up to avoid spending time not regenerating runes. The same applies for runic power, there is no wastage until you start hitting 100. Sudden doom can be wasted whenever you have a melee swing with a proc already up, but in practice it's low proc rates means that it's very unlikely to be wasted, and not a huge overall concern. Icy should have the death coil line above the rune lines, my apologies for not noticing sooner, I'll get it corrected.

A somewhat simplified priority:
    Spend runic when over 90 > spend runes when about to hit/at 2 > spend sudden doom procs > spend runes > spend runic on death coil.

What exactly is the proper way to gem/reforge when getting into near bis gear with a 2 hander? I was under the impression Unholy and 2H Frost had very similar stat priority (crit/mast) but lately I have been seeing 2h frost players gem straight strength and reforging heavily into haste.