Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been experiencing an incredibly low drop rate on my alts, went to msv on my hunt to try for the elegon mount but still needed sigils and it took 3 resets before I even saw 1, and on my priest I got 1 from a full clear too.......>_>

Deleted
    RNG is RNG, my entire guild are trying to get sigils of power, and I'm stuck with over 60 across my chars to spare. I generally get 30 powers before I get my 10 wisdom. Its purely random.

10+ Year Old Account
    First week on my alt rogue: 8 power, 5 wisdom.
    Second week: 2 power, 5 wisdom.
    Guess I'm very lucky to not get any extras.

Wait till you get the Secrets of the Empire portion. I think I went through one complete run of ToT and only got one drop.

At least the secrets are in "relevant" content.

My monk alt is now ~502, and has no use for any t14 LFR. Still, sitting at 14 Wis, 5 Power means I have to go slum that every week. Of the 5 sigils I got this week, 4 of them were Wisdom. Thanks, RNJesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    21 Wisdom before I got my 10th Power... sad times.

Deleted
    2 resets, on 9-11 atm

on my alt hunter I got 44 wisdom and 0 power. I sent in a ticket and the response was that they knew there was a problem with it and that it was fixed in a recent hotfix.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and this week I did get power in lfr, so it seems like the hotfix may have actually been implemented and works.

Deleted
    48 Power. 9 Wisdom.