Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I live in FL and right now it's 90 fahrenheit. That's 32C. Why can't I be in Finland atm? 25C is such nice beach weather. :P

Smug for this hellish weather? If it was up to me Finland would be a land of eternal winter and this heat spreading from Satan himself would be abolished.

I hate summer.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The last four days here have been:

cold, wet and windy
    fairly hot, no rain
    cold, windy, rain
    cold, no wind, no rain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    what type of ac do you have?
    It's a typical apartment central AC unit. My apartment is pretty small. One bedroom, like 800 sqft, and doesn't have any walls that face the sun. The windows are all shaded by overhanging balconies or shrubbery. The primary sources of heat are me, my cat, my computer, and my refrigerator.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I live in germany and the problem isnt the temperature, but the constant rain.
    i still have some days until i start a new job and i wanted to spend them cycling every 2 days. well i did till now even if it means getting cold and wet for 2 hours+
    but i wont be able to do that during a thunderstorm that is coming tomorrow. :c

Deleted
    Here in Ireland we are having good weather, for our standards, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    still raining in austria... no change within the next 5-6 days, people getting worried about possible flooding, about 15°C, 95% of the time i´m the only one on the streets in shorts + hoodie, too cold for flip flops though -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Haha, took a while for me to realise you're trying to say it's warm at the moment.

Here in Australia it's not warm until its 30C. Hot starts about 35C. And GODDAMN IT WHY DO I LIVE IN THIS DAMN COUNTRY starts at 40C.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have upwards of 30 or 40C (usually 20) in the summer and -20C in winter (usually 0C). Ideally I'd like 20C all year long. Brb, moving to Florida.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

all you that have seasons are lucky.. i live in hawaii, where its summer weather year round

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potente View Post
    all you that have seasons are lucky.. i live in hawaii, where its summer weather year round
    Having spent time in such places I'm not really sure I would prefer it.
    Warmth is fine all year around, it might rain much more during "seasons" though.
    My main beef is that I like having extremly long summer days and short winter days.
    I like that it is dark as late as 23:10 some days and not pitchblack at 19-19:30 every single da all year around.

As much as the cold can suck I like the seasons for the variations of having them
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    QFT, and I hate the sun coming up earlier, let me sleep for god sake! Only want a warm sun when sunbathing...
    Get some curtens at the windows ? My god.

Another day of girls showing everything but their buttocks here in sunny Gothenburg. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Haha, took a while for me to realise you're trying to say it's warm at the moment.

Here in Australia it's not warm until its 30C. Hot starts about 35C. And GODDAMN IT WHY DO I LIVE IN THIS DAMN COUNTRY starts at 40C.
    I think he was trying to say it's warm as per European standards in May, and warm as per Finnish standards in May. Not that it's warm compared to Australia. Does it snow often over there in the land of Oz?

15+ Year Old Account
    The ammount of people who hate the heat in here must be a result of this being a forum for GAMERS
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    The ammount of people who hate the heat in here must be a result of this being a forum for GAMERS
    well, you start adapting to the cooler climate down stairs in the cellar xD
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It's a typical apartment central AC unit. My apartment is pretty small. One bedroom, like 800 sqft, and doesn't have any walls that face the sun. The windows are all shaded by overhanging balconies or shrubbery. The primary sources of heat are me, my cat, my computer, and my refrigerator.
    In what world is a 800 sqft apartment "small"? o_O
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    well, you start adapting to the cooler climate down stairs in the cellar xD
    Yea, with the Jolt Cola, your rubber doll and Sports Illustrated ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    One bedroom, like 800 sqft
    800 square feet is 74m2. That's not a one bedroom apartment in any world that I live.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is this sorcery?

I'm cold in Spain and the Sun shines up there wut!?