Deleted

weapon question (ww)

hi,

i have the council axe and fist weapon from twins nhc and today the strength one hand axe droppt on hc version by jinrokh..

now my question ist this strength weapon better even with strength instead of agi ?

Agility is your strength... Always....

Probably, weapon damage >> agility. Sim it or try on a target dummy to be sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    A few things of note Kirby, Agility provides not only 2 Attack Power per Agility, but also a small amount of crit to go along with that. Strength only provides 1 AP. Now if the strength weapon had a higher Weapon damage on it, then you would need to do some testing but it should only provide a very small amount of an upgrade over your currently weapons.

Deleted
    i ran my char through simcraft a few times and got the following results:

1. my normal built with two 522 ( both upgraded to 530 ) agi weapons : 141,89k dps
    2. with the new 535 strength weapon and new reforged/gemed equip : 146,75k dps

note: the new weapon isnt upgraded so far

i think i'll stay with the strength weapon until somthing useful will dropp ( no hc ag weapon for weeks -.- )
    Last edited by mmoc5f1f8584d6; 2013-05-29 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    The hc str wep is better than non thunderforged agi 1 handers. Weapon Damage / DPS is king