Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I would dump one of my two specs (ele/resto) for enh if I could get searing wolves. :P

Are they gonna lick your wounds with WOLFTONGUE ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Thunderstorm wolves!

These wolves cast thunderstorm every two seconds launching players back 30 yards.
    Dat ultimate troll tool! The wolves would need a shadowstep kinda ability without CD.

But I'd rather take Lightning Wolves, Wolves that does a Chain Lightning to all the targets around them every 2 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Searing Bladestorm Wolves that run at enemies at 200% speed while shooting flame balls at people. do it.

Got a couple of ideas let me know what you think

Lightning Guillotine: You summon a pair of spirit wolves to your aid, these wolves move towards your target connected to an electric beam between them

Something similar to twilight cutters from Sinestra.

Fire Wolves: Your Flame Shock ticks have a chance to summon a Fire Wolf, which will move towards your target and inflict fire damage upon contact. Upon exploding, all enemies within 20 yards will be affected with Flame Shock.

Model could be similar to Druid Fire Cat form for wolves possibly?
    Last edited by Withering; 2013-06-11 at 04:50 AM.

Deleted

Deleted

Bladestormwolfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    do it no balls

my idea was a 30 second dot that will work similair to living bomb. you place it on a target and when the target is hit by nature damage all targets with in 10 yards take 20% of the damage...tired of just chain cleve.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Resto here, could we have wet wolves? That shed wet fur every 2 seconds (scaling with haste, duh), healing everyone in the vicinity? While we're at it, replace Earthquake for Elemental with Quake, that has trembling ground and then EVIL DRUID BADGERS THAT TURN INTO WOLVES AND EAT PEOPLE'S FACES APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR AND START SEARING STUFF AND THEN TURN INTO LIGHTNING WOLVES AND THEN THRALL'S BALLS!!!!1

What if this turned was the new top-end ability, next tier?

- Flame Wolf Totem - burns faces off
    - Frost Wolf Totem - freezes balls off
    - Air Wolf Totem (dun, dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun da dun dun dun dun da dun) - flies around, destroying bad guy aircraft with lasers.
    - Earth Wolf Totem - like earthquake, but a giant earthen wolf maw opens up, and swallows raid bosses whole

And then, on a 30 second CD, with a 10 minute duration, all four of them could combine into Spirit Commander Planet Wolf, and vomit multiple colors of stuff on the rug.

10+ Year Old Account
    We must bring this thread to the front page!

10+ Year Old Account
    brb wolves on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement - Totems have been removed and replaced by wolves. Each wolf will continue following you around, while still using the original totem's effect.

DO IT.

That should be our max lvl for next expansion ! They get a nice dmg inc and can do aoe dmg!