15+ Year Old Account

[MW] Crit or 2nd haste breakpoint?

What I want to do is either stack crit or go for the 2nd haste breakpoint (6141 haste) which I can acheive without gemming, I'm no good with the math and struggle using simcraft so I was wondering if anyone could work it out.

I'm tempted to go for the 2nd haste breakpoint because I'm wondering if stacking crit will get to a point where I'm building too many stacks of mana tea to be able to use them quick enough, is there a point at which crit becomes less valuable and I should just start gemming intellect, and what about when I get the legendary gem, does this also make haste a bigger priority?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    What I want to do is either stack crit or go for the 2nd haste breakpoint (6141 haste) which I can acheive without gemming, I'm no good with the math and struggle using simcraft so I was wondering if anyone could work it out.

I'm tempted to go for the 2nd haste breakpoint because I'm wondering if stacking crit will get to a point where I'm building too many stacks of mana tea to be able to use them quick enough, is there a point at which crit becomes less valuable and I should just start gemming intellect, and what about when I get the legendary gem, does this also make haste a bigger priority?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

The answer is simple : drop spirit , you get the best of both worlds

Second breakpoint is almost always a better choice, especially with the first set bonus. I'd soon go for the third if I were you. And yes, if you're doing everything right, you should not be running OOM. And in that case you can drop spirit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was intending to drop spirit completely anyway but thanks for the advice