Deleted

dk dw frost survival PVP

anyone else think that dk survival is even worse in 5.3 cos pretty much any class can nuke us down now even more so than in 5.2 the burst issue hasnt been resolved at all look at locks mages and ele shamans with there burst now, i want to know who are these people who say dk's are op etc, to me the only ppl who think dk's are op are people who pvp in crafted gear or quest greens. even warriors have it better than dk's due to there insane second wind heals.

i think that DK self healing is poor what heals do we have

death pact heals half of our HP which can be bursted down in a matter of seconds also has a 2min cooldown

death siphon heals for me atleast around 30-45k per hit and it uses a death rune which makes it a useless talent to specc into since necrostrike is a better ability to use in pvp

conversion just sucks as frost as we need our runes for DPS and it heals for like 11k per tick on me

then we have deathstrike heal it heals for like 28k on me which is a pathetic heal ability.

TO ALL WHO THINK DK'S ARE OP WE ARE NOT we are probably the worst melee in game atm

here is my character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A1lith/simple

im in full s13 and i still get bursted down really easily which proves dk's arent OP the pvp patch changes in 5.3 did nothing for our class in fact made it worse. if any class can kill a frost dk in pvp in a matter of seconds theres something wrong and dnt even give me that L2P shit cos its not an issue with me its an issue with our class and our shitty survivability we have the resilence and survivability of a wet paper bag

Deleted
    Anti-Magic Shell is quite strong (if you use it defensively that is). You can also use Lichborne to heal yourself to full pretty much with two global cooldowns. You can also kite melee with Chains of Ice whilst Conversion heals you up. Remorseless Winter can be used defensively thats a five second stun (however, the stacks do get dispelled by any team with a healer).

The solution to your problem? Roll Unholy and stay in Blood Presence. Or just burst people straight away so they're forced to stay defensive.

"its not an issue with me" How can you be 100% sure? It might be you or your play style. That statement just makes it seem like you're not willing to improve either.
    Last edited by mmoc72436dfff2; 2013-05-30 at 12:16 PM.

Deleted
    i am willing to improve but i dnt want to hear trolls saying l2p without actually giving advice, its like u cant get any help on the net these days cos its filled with little troll kids

I can assure you against casters we are one of the most fantastic melee. Against other melee yes we are on the weak side.

Deleted
    Dunno what you are talking about OP. PHD is the most op comp running at the moment as said by most multi-glads. Obviously it consists of unholy dk , not frost. Frost is viable choice only when it comes to rbg ( yes frost is better than unholy in high rate bgs, say what you want, statistics speak for themselves). Frost dk is not 1v1 class and probably won't be in a long run. So my advice go rbgs or 2's with healer as frost, otherwise go unholy ( unholy is arguably also better at 2v2 ).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is your second thread complaining about survival as frost while multiple DK's who PvP have given you tips and advice on how to survive. Flaming people giving you tips is never acceptable and these threads are pointless at the core.

Closing.