Illidan Server - World Server Down, 12:30 EST

12:30 EST, been trying to log into my main on Illidan and says World Server is down, all other realms seem to be working. any1 else down?
    Last edited by Vantricular; 2013-06-01 at 04:34 PM.

What you expect us to do? Fix it?
    Ban Hammer !

Apparently people are starting to think the MMO Champion forums are where all the Blizzard employees come, instead of the actual WoW forums.
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz | Corsair H70 | SLI GTX580 @ 850 Core | OCZ Vertex 2 90GB (Boot)
    G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB RAM @ 1800mhz 8-9-8-24

Avid game lover and Twitch streamer @ twitch.tv/rendhammerTV

it is god's way of punishing you for joining that realm.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have this on Twisting Nether - EU. Unable to get onto it for about two hours now. As said I can log into the other two servers I have characters on fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulichon View Post
    What you expect us to do? Fix it?
    d.bag. was wondering if any1 else was experiencing it.

Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-06-01 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    yeah , like all of the EU servers spazzed and kind of all kept going offline and online for about 30 mins some time today

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This happened on US - Elune earlier this morning, able to log in fine now. In fact at one point while using the AH an error message was popping up saying "AH is currently closed", which was a new one for me after this long playing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendhammer View Post
    Apparently people are starting to think the MMO Champion forums are where all the Blizzard employees come, instead of the actual WoW forums.
    There are actually blues here on the forums. I've only seen one but there are probably more.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    There are actually blues here on the forums. I've only seen one but there are probably more.
    It is safe to say there are way more blues on their own site.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It is safe to say there are way more blues on their own site.
    This is true heh.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Rendhammer View Post
    Starting to think it? This sure wouldn't be the first case, though I doubt that he thought it.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Starting to think it? This sure wouldn't be the first case, though I doubt that he thought it.
    obviously he didn't think that, he was just asking if any1 else was having problems. Why is the the majority of the MMO community such tools for no reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yepp, most EU servers were down for abit 30min for about 2-3hours ago
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton