Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Let the badass Pokemon movie commence
    Haven't been interested in watching any new Pokemon related stuff until I saw that Mewtwo was going to make an appearance. I was a huge Pokemon fan back when the original games got released and the nostalgia at least makes it easier for me to melt all bad, generic stuff the show and the games after the 2nd and 3rd Pokemon generations brought to the franchise.

Pokemon has truly alienated me so many times in the past and I hope that they will not do so yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It was never 150, it was 151.
    Mewtwo doesnt actually count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    What if when mewtwo turned ash to stone he never aged because his dna fused with the agelessness of a rock but the pokemon tears just revived the organic tissue parts :O
    So Ash is literally a golem now? XD

---------- Post added 2013-06-05 at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    And yet it hasnt evolved into a Raichu yet
    The show came up with this BS that Pikachu did not want to evolve because it wanted to prove that it was better than Raichu. It's pretty much the same reason why Ash's Bulbasaur never evolved into Ivysaur in an episode where it actually was about to do so. What the heck is up with Ash's bad luck with having Pokémon refusing to evolve? No wonder he never manages to become a better trainer when his own Pokémon are making decisions that puts the team in a serious disadvantage when facing off against stronger trainers with evolved Pokémon.

If I had to choose between a lvl 100 Bulbasaur and a lvl 50 Venusaur, I would pick the Venusaur any day. At least then I know that I can train my Pokemon to the point that it surpasses its previously evolved forms.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-06-05 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Mewtwo doesnt actually count.
    Mew, and yes it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main reason I ever actually started watching episodes after the original season was because of Team Rocket, they should have their own series somehow. Actually unless I am mistaken didn't they have some kind of mini-series or TV specials that focused on characters like Team Rocket, that Richie kid and other characters that were met in the series?

I also wish the anime/manga would have kept Mewtwo as a major villain and not have him become a good guy type character. I like my Mewtwo evil, ruthless and murderous.

My favorite episode is actually Electric Soldier Porygon, that was like Tron meets Star Wars meets Pokemon.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-06-05 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Let the badass Pokemon movie commence
    What the hell is this

I haven't watched this show in years, probably only the original series in fact, but I kept up with the games until fire red,

Just what the hell =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I haven't watched the show in a while (I play the games though1) but did they ever explain why Team Rocket wanted Pikachu?
    They said so in the very first appearance, due to the amount of raw power it had,

Anyways, I think your all far far far far far far to much over analyzing this, its a kids show, its only natural they keep the "loved" main character a kid, you might complain, but I draw your attention to this

Turned into,

And dont even try to argue back, everyone here knows that show destroyed that classic,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    The show came up with this BS that Pikachu did not want to evolve because it wanted to prove that it was better than Raichu. It's pretty much the same reason why Ash's Bulbasaur never evolved into Ivysaur in an episode where it actually was about to do so. What the heck is up with Ash's bad luck with having Pokémon refusing to evolve? No wonder he never manages to become a better trainer when his own Pokémon are making decisions that puts the team in a serious disadvantage when facing off against stronger trainers with evolved Pokémon.
    That, and the ones that do evolve tend to hate him and not listen anyway. What a fantastic trainer.

(by the way, I liked All Grown Up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That, and the ones that do evolve tend to hate him and not listen anyway. What a fantastic trainer.

(by the way, I liked All Grown Up)
    All grown up was kinda cool, showing how they were when their were teens, God Angelica was a spolit bitch all the way
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    OMGOMGOMG PSYYYYYCH!

Episode 19 was the best episode of this season so far. What do you think !

MOAR CHARRIZARD !