Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I use the AoE finder on Vuhdo, too. Though my main reason for Vuhdo is actually because it lets me be completely control freak with how I want each debuff to display on my bars.
    Haha, that's fair enough, I might be guilty of similar activities Stacks ON, animations OFF! GO!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    The whole problem is with the bolded part. Your setup is not in any way optimal. It's perfectly fine, sure.

This whole discussion wouldn't have happened if you just recommended your way of doing things without claiming it's the best way period and any other way is inferior.
    Pretty much this:P.

Why not use a combination?
    I have Clique (since it works on all frames unlike alternatives that include raidframes) and have a lot of macros in it (using @mouseovertarget etc..) as well as using its otpions to differentiate between friend and foe, in and out of combat.

I also have some spells in my bars just to have a place where their CD shows should I get distracted.

And then there are my macros in some real accessible places (mouse buttons 4 and 5, mouse wheel, Q, E), on those I mainly use modifiers to choose spells and predefined targets (target, targettarget, focus, self), there are 27 possible combinations after all (26 for mouse wheel up, CTRL+SHIF+ALT wont work for that one).
    Those I can use while moving and moving the camera, without running around the whole keyboard. I almost never get caught having to cast a spell I cannot access while having to move a the same time.

While I could use clique to cast on my focus target, I'm just to lazy to move my mouse for most of those spells.